Medicom Peter Parker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is a great Head sculpt. I too just wish Medicom would figure a better way of doing the neck joint.

The Mike said:
Spider-man AND Black Suited Spider-Man? They want you to buy both and then mailaway? Wow....this is a pricer exclusive in terms of the Japanese folks who have to do this that way....

Just the ticket from black suited spiderman figure. You can order as many as you want using just one ticket. Normally most of the local toy shops in Japan can handle the order for you and you don't even need the ticket. Just make sure to pre-order it because this knida mail-away figure is pretty much "made for order", so they will make the quantity depends on how many pre-order they get.

This is exactly the same case for Medicom comic Symbiote and CK. I will guess it will be Sideshow online order exclusive.

This is awesome! what great news i have come home to.
medicomtoy.gif

I think he looks incredible. if he comes over, I will cancel the current black suited spidey and get this one.

pardon my ignorance but what the heck is Emo? I think ive asked this before but totally forgot what it is.

According to urban dictionary....

Genre of softcore punk music that integrates unenthusiastic melodramatic 17 year olds who dont smile, high pitched overwrought lyrics and inaudible guitar rifts with tight wool sweaters, tighter jeans, itchy scarfs (even in the summer), ripped chucks with favorite bands signature, black square rimmed glasses, and ebony greasy unwashed hair that is required to cover at least 3/5 ths of the face at an angle.

cool~!!!!!!!!!!good thing i cancalled the one of the spideys..if not there's no way i can afford this little fella..now i can dump his head with my regular black spidey..haha:lol

****... and only reason why I held back on the spidey's was because he had no alternate head.. ehh... dam you medicom.

snakebeater said:
****... and only reason why I held back on the spidey's was because he had no alternate head.. ehh... dam you medicom.

welcome to the fold, snake!!!!!!!!!!:D

EVILFACE said:
He looks too emo for me. Parker is a nerd, where are the glasses???

It's a Spider-Man 3 figure, Peter hasn't worn his glasses since the beginning of the first movie, he didn't need them when he got his powers.

That said I'd love to see Medi go back to the previous films and make a Peter with red costume under his jacket.

I'd also buy a Green Goblin and Doc Ock from the previous films to expand my Medi Spider-Villains collection.

That's pretty effing cool looking. I'm being more impressed by Medicom's offerings all the time. I didn't think the two Spidey 3 figures looked to great, something about the leather-ish suit, but this figure is great. If I wasn't already down for all three upcoming Star Wars Medicom figures I would have to try and pick this one up.

I may have to anyway ... considering Spidey was always my favorite superhero and I seriously dug his black costume back in the days of Secret Wars.

Should I whine about what I can't have, emo style?

If SS does pull through for us will it be a less number of them produced or the same as the 3. This freakin rocks!!!!:chew :chew I might have to say bye bye Boba:monkey2 :monkey2 still jango though

Back