Medicom Peter Parker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Medicom Peter Parker *slight spoiler*

*slight spoiler*

The emo looks comes from him being under the influence of the black suit. This figure looks based on "dark" version of Peter.

emo = ghey

Does he whine in the movie? No one understands him, mommy gave him no money, teachers hate him.

Does he have pictures of him taking pictures of himself in the mirror :rotfl :rotfl

Re: Medicom Peter Parker *slight spoiler*

Rugby1970 said:
*slight spoiler*

The emo looks comes from him being under the influence of the black suit. This figure looks based on "dark" version of Peter.

Yeah i thought that was common knowledge(if you were a spidey fan) but i guess not.

Seth Gecko said:
Cause it deserves it's own thread.
(Mailaway japan exclusive) They brought over the comic symbiote mailaway...please bring this one over SS

Hey Seth, where did you learn it is a mailaway exclusive? On the Medicom page it is listed as a Limited Edition but Google's Translation doesn't help much!!! :rotfl

I would have loved to have seen a Battle Damaged Spider-Man or a ravaged Peter Parker with Red Suit underneath like in the commercials against New Goblin....

They're pretty much doin what they did with superman and CK.(CK was mailaway)

right but I think its interesting that they decided to go with the Dark Parker with Symbiote suit underneath and not the traditional looking Parker with red suit underneath. Obviously the Symbiote suit is the focal point of the film but they've never offered a Parker before. I'd love to get a traditional Peter sent out. Even better if they went back and offered Spider-Man 1 figures with Spidey, Peter with glasses in High School and Green Goblin with armor! :rock

Here's a translation of the Medicom site

2007 October dispatch schedule リアルアクションヒーローズ No.330PETER PAKER Distribution price XXYEN 13,440 (including tax) Prototype production Maeda 恭 Osamu clothes production Akimoto it is visible and is dense - Total height approximately 300mm - perfection reappearance image in play! - Wrist left and right 2 coitus being attached! - As for web pattern of the inner suit with three-dimensional foaming print reappearance! - Figure stand attachment * We photograph the sample which is in the midst of supervising. The sale commodity having the case where it differs, please acknowledge. * As for purchase method and the like please view the purchase ticket which in RAH SPIDER-MAN and BLACK SUITED SPIDER-MAN is enclosed

Scarlet said:
Here's a translation of the Medicom site

2007 October dispatch schedule リアルアクションヒーローズ No.330PETER PAKER Distribution price XXYEN 13,440 (including tax) Prototype production Maeda 恭 Osamu clothes production Akimoto it is visible and is dense - Total height approximately 300mm - perfection reappearance image in play! - Wrist left and right 2 coitus being attached! - As for web pattern of the inner suit with three-dimensional foaming print reappearance! - Figure stand attachment * We photograph the sample which is in the midst of supervising. The sale commodity having the case where it differs, please acknowledge. * As for purchase method and the like please view the purchase ticket which in RAH SPIDER-MAN and BLACK SUITED SPIDER-MAN is enclosed

Yeah, the Google translation mentions a "purchase ticket"... what exactly does that mean?

Inside the Medicom boxes, there will be a coupon which allows you to place an order for the mailaway figure. Basically you'd have to have an address in Japan.

Ok, I understand now! At least I'll be able to figure out the mail-ins from now on! Thanks for all the info guys! :D

Spider-man AND Black Suited Spider-Man? They want you to buy both and then mailaway? Wow....this is a pricer exclusive in terms of the Japanese folks who have to do this that way....

The Mike said:
Spider-man AND Black Suited Spider-Man? They want you to buy both and then mailaway? Wow....this is a pricer exclusive in terms of the Japanese folks who have to do this that way....

Let's just hope that Sideshow does get to offer him...

Back