Medicom Bruce Wayne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: I think this is the first Medicom Bruce Wayne up for sale...

Clothes are nice, which is usually true of Medicom. But overall I just can't see $180 there, especially when you can get a Predator for $20 cheaper... or V2 Batman Begins for $10 less shipped :google

Re: I think this is the first Medicom Bruce Wayne up for sale...

It looks more like american physco Bale. Just give him a rain coat and ax.

And slightly lighter hair. Overall though it's an okay figure. Nice clothes, headsculpt could use some work but I do see Bale. Body proportions are off though. It may work for the Joker but Wayne has to be a bit more buff.

Damn he is right, give this man a ^^^^ing medal!:woo
I never thought of using a naked body, putting on a chainsaw and a Bale head and let him chase some Barbies....

Until you said that Vincent I'd just thought of the scene where he had the nail gun up against his blonde dates head. but my god that would be a great diorama! lol:joy

Hate to bring up an old thread but I just got my medicom Bruce for only $39.99! A freakin steal!!! Anyways I definitely think it was worth it. Love the sculpt and gonna do nice repaint on it later later b/c I'm tired of working on batman figures but couldn't pass this guy up. I'll post pics later just cause haha

Wow, I wish I could get one for that price...

I would also love to get their Two Face for the custom parts

I thought I wanted their twoface too, but the final produce looked horrible to me. If it looked like the protoype, i would've been on it in a heart beat b/c I loved how the burnt head looked. Unfortunately, the end result was far from that

thats a great price, i remember i got b wayne 2 months ago for like 60something hich was pretty cool too. anyway, i just used the sculpt and put it on a v1 tdk bats, a mod done by another member here who's name i cant recall.

Yeah, I got one for $60 shipped a couple of months ago and I thought that was good. $40 is what he should have retailed for though :lol I really don't know where Medicom thinks people will actually buy these for their full retail price :confused:

I thought I wanted their twoface too, but the final produce looked horrible to me. If it looked like the protoype, i would've been on it in a heart beat b/c I loved how the burnt head looked. Unfortunately, the end result was far from that

Oh, well I just want it because of the tie and gun, which are accurate and nicer than the HT ones. No other reason really though :lol

Oh, well I just want it because of the tie and gun, which are accurate and nicer than the HT ones. No other reason really though :lol

oh really? kinda of surprised haha I wouldn't wanna spend the $180 though. rather just go with $100 or less for the HT one. but I guess that's why medi made it an exclusive. they knew no one would really buy it, therefore didn't wanna make too many

Worth about $25.

Idk, the suit and all it's pieces are really nice, and not something you'd find on a cheap $25 GI Joe figure. the head is really nice as well, just needs a good repaint like Tin's Work an it will be good to go. it looks nice standing with my Begins and TDK bats

It's a decent figure with a great suit and a great sculpt, but terrible body and terrible paint. Address those issues and you have a winner

oh really? kinda of surprised haha I wouldn't wanna spend the $180 though. rather just go with $100 or less for the HT one. but I guess that's why medi made it an exclusive. they knew no one would really buy it, therefore didn't wanna make too many

Well, yeah, I've been trying to find one for cheap......no luck yet, I haven't even found a review or pics on him yet...

Suit is cool just add HT head!! Does anyone have that done yet???

Um, why would you do that? The HT head looks nothing like Wayne, the Medi head at least has some resemblance.

Well, yeah, I've been trying to find one for cheap......no luck yet, I haven't even found a review or pics on him yet...

Yea same here. I'd like to repaint the head b/c i love the scupts. here are some pages with pics bud...I gotta say though, it's pretty bad lol

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42904&page=16

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42904&page=19

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42904&page=22

The HT head looks nothing like Wayne, the Medi head at least has some resemblance.

yea I agree. the HT head looks like Bale but Bale as Wayne I'm not too sure about. HT wins with the realism though no question there. Medi's looks like Bale as Wayne, just needs a better paint job to really bring it out

The Medi sculpt definitely has a better expression for the Dent head.

but imo the HT sculpt doesnt even look like Bale.

Back