Toys Wonderland shipping options

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

batvaleska

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hiya, sorry if this is a common question but.. What's the best TW shipping option to choose? I'd assume the cheapest one takes an excruciating amount of time, or...? Thanks
(And yes, I am aware of TW being slightly shady, but eh they accept PayPal)

I don’t know what’s available for folks in Norway but I always choose DHL when I buy from TW or really anywhere overseas that offers it like HLJ and Plaza Japan.

Unless it’s during the holiday rush I usually receive my order within four days using them and the last several things from TW have arrived in three days.

I don’t know what’s available for folks in Norway but I always choose DHL when I buy from TW or really anywhere overseas that offers it like HLJ and Plaza Japan.

Unless it’s during the holiday rush I usually receive my order within four days using them and the last several things from TW have arrived in three days.
Yeah I usually use DHL when shopping from Japan- but this time the difference is a little too steep. 159HKD for Surface and 779HKD for DHL.. costs more than the damn figure. I’ll probably go with Surface and then not see the package for 6 months. lol

The best TW shipping option is not to buy from them
I'm curious - what's exactly the reason TW is such a controversial store? Lot of people like yourself that seem to despise it, yet a lot of people preach the exact opposite message.

I'm curious - what's exactly the reason TW is such a controversial store? Lot of people like yourself that seem to despise it, yet a lot of people preach the exact opposite message.
Their customer service is terrible, they were not sending figures out long after they were available elsewhere and just kept saying “soon, soon” and their unbelievably expensive shipping costs. I’ve moved on to much better more helpful retailers.

Their customer service is terrible, they were not sending figures out long after they were available elsewhere and just kept saying “soon, soon” and their unbelievably expensive shipping costs. I’ve moved on to much better more helpful retailers.
Mm, okay - I’d heard some of those. Shipping is pretty meh but it’s alright enough. If there was a store as cheap as them that also under declared I’d probably switch too but alas, not that I can see.

Mm, okay - I’d heard some of those. Shipping is pretty meh but it’s alright enough. If there was a store as cheap as them that also under declared I’d probably switch too but alas, not that I can see.
Toys Buying Agent is my number one destination. Great prices, reasonable shipping options and terrific customer service.

hi i have started using the surface option 95 days to the uk & by buying 8 figures the total was £75 which i feel is ok, i always use a credit as you have 500+ days cover but paypal is 160 days & i got caught out by a scammer . i know tw/cs can be a little dodgy but i have had 22 items with no problems .
Have you used Surface Packet or Parcel? Picked Packet myself cause it was ridiculously cheap, but I’m expecting to receive a half-smashed figure box, aha.

If only they had literally any of the things I collect, ehe :,) But thanks for the recommendation aha
Fair point. TW are very comprehensive in what they have, but I would literally go anywhere else, I just can’t support a company that constantly takes advantage of their customers.

Fair point. TW are very comprehensive in what they have, but I would literally go anywhere else, I just can’t support a company that constantly takes advantage of their customers.
I see the ethics point of view.. unfortunately, I am far too vain to give up a 40% discount on most of the recently released stuff I want. Also, I couldn’t make heads or tails of ToysBuyinAgents search system, and I am incredibly lazy, so that’s another minus.. ehe.

The couple of orders I've had through TW have been fantastic price wise, but their shipping leaves alot to be desired. Not the price, the timing. You'll get the tracking data, but then it's another week or two before they actually ship the damn thing out.
Also, never buy anything from them that's listed as "pre-order". They've only just sent out my scout trooper/bike combo I ordered back in August.
So, no major horror stories from TW, but I trust TBA more.

The couple of orders I've had through TW have been fantastic price wise, but their shipping leaves alot to be desired. Not the price, the timing. You'll get the tracking data, but then it's another week or two before they actually ship the damn thing out.
Also, never buy anything from them that's listed as "pre-order". They've only just sent out my scout trooper/bike combo I ordered back in August.
So, no major horror stories from TW, but I trust TBA more.
Noted - thanks

I see the ethics point of view.. unfortunately, I am far too vain to give up a 40% discount on most of the recently released stuff I want. Also, I couldn’t make heads or tails of ToysBuyinAgents search system, and I am incredibly lazy, so that’s another minus.. ehe.
Ok I just type something in the search bar and hit enter and a list comes up for me. It is a bit hard to tell in the results as it tends to crop the name so I just go off the image.
2D1AF499-2A53-4299-8C0C-B6402E4AE109.jpeg

My only issue with TBA is whenever I buy an item, it drops in price almost a day later. Every. Bloody. Time.

I've been hovering over that add-to-cart button on Bo Katan for a couple of weeks now...

Noted - thanks
Update to my long pre-order. It arrived yesterday after pre-ordering in August, and it's clearly a pre-owned set. Stickers were re-sealed, Scout Trooper didn't have the plastic in the hand joints etc, slight QC issues with the belt.
That's me done with TW.

Just spotted on a FB group:

For anybody questioning wether you should ever buy from @ToysWonderland, this is the email I received after 6 months of back and forth to get my item that they “shipped” or the refund they supposedly issued on the 14th. Still no item or refund. It was the last preorder item I had with them. (It was the SooSoo homelander)

414731025_10169583554470487_4791798861004357881_n.jpg

Back