Medicom Bruce Wayne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bump since apparently no one can find this thread.

2728798858_2976e5f965_o.jpg

"Im into murders and executions."

did you know that I'm utterly insane?

I don't know why everyone is hating the suit.. it looks PERFECT, because he wore that suit to the press confrence... it was made by armani.

I totally agree. The suit looks really good. Im starting to like this figure more and more........

Re: I think this is the first Medicom Bruce Wayne up for sale...

I think the sculpt is kind of off.

You could probably dress your Batman figure in Ken (Barbie) clothes and do better than that! YUCK!

Corey Feldman! :lol

The suit looks good, but the shoulder cuts seem to hang off the figure too much. It might look better if they pulled the coat collar in toward the neck, to counter that. Medicoms tailoring is about the best thing about their figures.

That ticket is just Medicom's way of building up interest in the figure, because there sure as hell aren't going to be people falling over each other to get one.

Nothing about this surprises me. Peter Parker and Clark Kent were both Ticket Mailaways. The price just reflects the rising prices of all 1/6 figures. Just like Peter and Clark though I'll be passing without much thought.

I'm not too impressed with the hs. There are definitely better Bale hs around. $180...Yeow...it better have a golden ticket!

It just screams American Psycho though, not Bruce Wayne, but definately American Psycho.

Yes Mr. Wayne, 3 buttons are so 90ies.

Edit: It is a pretty beautiful tie nevertheless.

Back