Medicom Bruce Wayne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:horror No dude. Don't tell me that. I already spent a good amount of money working on my custom Wayne. I did check out the BW Kitbash thread. Apparently some one used a narrow body but shaved a portion of his chest to fit the clothes on.

I checked the threads and pictures of this and i think the TTM22 might pull thru....Anyway, picture please when you have both already. Thanks!

Well I currently have a TTM22, TTM21 and a Narrow Body that came with that Prison Break dude. I'll be experimenting with all of them to see which one is the best fit.
TTM22 slim - Afraid he will be too short and the HS too large looking.
TTM21 - I don't think I can get the shirt and vest on.
Narrow Body - My only best hope if all fails.
Never owned a Medicom so I have no clue about the scale difference.
I'll let you guys know in great detail if I can pull this through.
If it fails - KATO it is plus my $200 Medicom shoes.

Sorry for the wait - and as promised my pics for the Medicom Bruce Wayne with the DX12 head.
Note for requirements:
Head - DX12 - Shaved neck peg
Body - TTM22 Slim - With the long leg extensions pegs

Mini Review:
By no means is this suit as good as a Kato but by all means it is a superior one from most of the ebay stuff out there. If you are a fan who must have the Dark Knight 3 Piece for your BW custom, you really only have 2 choices - Kato or Medicom.

I shelled out close to $170 shipped for this Medicom and I'm happy to say it was worth it. The shoes alone kind of made me go with it since I know any one who owns a Medicom BW will most likely not part with it. Nice shine with a faded edge giving it a more life-like shine similar to the recent Pradas out there. No laces and fits the TTM foot nicely.

The suit's texture feels more like nylon rather than the common fabric. It is neither thick nor thin and has good posibility due to the material being used. Does not feel like a miniature suit but it sure does look like it.

There are 3 things I would nit pick with the Medicom BW. The tie strap around his neck is white and not red. The DX12's neck is wide so your tie strap will be exposed unless your willing to further customize it. The shirt's material is finicky and likes to roll up right behind the tie as you can see. Gave up trying to fix it for now. Maybe I need to iron it out. The pants has a velcro seal that tends not to stick on tightly, especially if you have his hands in the pockets. Thankfully the vest hides this issue well.

Every one is right about the Medicom scale being one size smaller. This would explain my previous nit picks being caused by the scale issues.
The Medicom Sculpt is actually not too bad. I see Bale in it in a form of a toy. The Medicom body is rubbish and the TTM22 slim is a tad larger than the Medicom.

If you go for the Medicom BW you will need to spend a little extra for a body and parts. ONLY the TTM22 Slim (including older Slims) can fit into this suit without any mods. I've tried the TTM21 and the narrow - Too large for the suit. The Slim just barely fits the shirt and has a very fitted look with the vest and blazer. His pants will be too long for the Slim so you will need the long foot pegs.

Overall I'm very happy with this suit and do highly recommend it due to the overall quality when compared to the cheaper stuff being sold on ebay. If you can't or not willing to pay for the higher priced Kato -
The Medicom does the job quite well and worth the little extra if you think about the shoes. Oh and always check the bargain bins in conventions - you might get a steal of a price for $20US like some members here :wink1:

Last edited:
Oh by the way - I don't own a Kato myself, but I can finally say I got the Medicom BW shoes so HA! :lol No, I won't sell it but will consider a trade for a Kato BW suit :monkey1
No seriously, If any one has any other questions or request regarding the Medicom BW, ask away.
Hope this was helpful.

I have a question, i noticed you said you had to modify the dx12 head to fit, would you have to do The SAME modification for a toy fair bruce wayne sculpt?

No, I don't believe the TF BW sculpt needs any modification. Strangely enough just the DX12.

New poster here. Thanks for all the great advice on kitbashing the Medicom Bruce Wayne. Was able to score one just this past week and will be trying it with the DX12 head soon.

Back