Medicom Bruce Wayne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BruceWayne01.jpg

BruceWayne02a.jpg

BruceWayne03.jpg

BruceWayne04.jpg

BruceWayne05.jpg

BruceWayne07.jpg

BruceWayne08.jpg

BruceWayne06.jpg

BruceWayne10.jpg

Apart from the body - pretty epic

Nah didn't see that, it's great but I think could be even better again with some subtle changes. Awesome head
That damn void of neck annoys the CRAP out of me!

tin's work is amazing, no doubt about it. This sculpt seems seriously flawed though still. It's miles better than the HT, but there is still something wrong with it to my eye.

Medicom's hands are weird as hell too. It looks like he is about to get his nails done. This is Bruce Wayne not Patrick Bateman. :lol

I've got those pics of Tin's repaint on me laptop for refrence for when I attempt to repaint this guy. No way am I that good though haha just hoping for it to look a wee bit better than what medi gave us. I do plan on trying to resculpt the neck though. We'll see how that goes when I get there :D

Looks ace! Nice repaint and yeah would certainly like to know what neck/body is being used there?

Still in search for the definitive 1/6 Bale Bruce Wayne...

The Prince of Gotham

BW2-FB.jpg

BW1-FB.jpg

this looks pretty good...I don't see why some ppl say that it doesn't look like Bale. May not be as textured and what not as HT version, but I thinkt it looks a lot like him IMO. Once I get a new body for my BW, I will start the repaint on mine

I think Medi's Bale sculpt is LIGHT YEARS ahead of the HT versions. No doubt about it. But I HATE the fact that it does not have a neck.

I do too. It looks also too wide, and something else is off about it.

But it is a lot better than the HT and Takara.

I do think its alittle wide too, but its not a hard fix. Medicom heads are all the same.. so If i can widened the batman head I can also make the bruce wayne head skinnier.

his head isn't wide in hand you guys. that's just camera distortion. in hand he looks like he was in The Machinist...that's actually the one thing that bugs me (besides the neck) is that his head looks too skinny and boney

Back