Medicom Bruce Wayne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really starting to feel bad for Medicom. What happened to them?

A) Design a new Body

B) Hire new Sculptors

Is that so hard?

I really think they prefer to keep a consistency across their lines... its bad for people just wanting a few pieces in their collection. But I'm sure the Medicom collectors like that the new figures fit in with ones old stylistically.

Maybe its just the pictures? He looks pretty bad there but in the other picture we saw awhile ago he looked much better. Im not sure what to think

I've only seen awful pictures of this figure. He looks like a schoolboy or something. I certainly won't be breaking my medicom hymen on this figure.

2728798858_2976e5f965_o.jpg

2727901729_71b92bd147_o.jpg

Love the suit but the HT HS is tops!

I agree the intensity in the eyes are great but over all I have to agree the win goes to HT. Also, is the face to full? That could be what is throwing it off.

I agree the intensity in the eyes are great but over all I have to agree the win goes to HT. Also, is the face to full? That could be what is throwing it off.

The overall proportions are off, face looks too full, hair seems to tight to the head making his head seem too short from the eyes up, really just a bad sculpt, regardless of likeness.

They do for comic and anime figures... but seems like human characters always get the same, but maybe an extender for height.

The overall proportions are off, face looks too full, hair seems to tight to the head making his head seem too short from the eyes up, really just a bad sculpt, regardless of likeness.

Seems like a pretty accurate description of Bale himself. Really he just has a bad head and Medicom did alright capturing that.

Seems like a pretty accurate description of Bale himself. Really he just has a bad head and Medicom did alright capturing that.

I'd say mediocre job. Medi did so-so, HT pretty good, but I haven't seen any yet that beat Andy B.'s Bale.

Medicom, need to get a standard taller body for the world market. You have to remember a lot of their customer vocus in the Japanese & asian market we the scale of their figure is correct for their market. but they do need to get a new scaled body & better paint apps their sculpting is usually very good!

Re: I think this is the first Medicom Bruce Wayne up for sale...

I wonder what is up with the whole "ticket thing"???

Re: I think this is the first Medicom Bruce Wayne up for sale...

I wonder what is up with the whole "ticket thing"???

When the Death Note RAH figures were released overseas, you needed a redemption form from one to purchase the Ryuk VCD. Sideshow later got the VCD to sell seperately in the US. I guess it's along those lines but with a random, Willy Wonka twist.

Back