Medicom Bruce Wayne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: I think this is the first Medicom Bruce Wayne up for sale...

I wonder what is up with the whole "ticket thing"???

Medicom likes to play all kinds of games with their customers. Often, they'll play the "Golden Ticket" game like this. They're also a big fan of doing raffles for the chance to purchase exclusive stuff. Bastards... :google

Medicom likes to play all kinds of games with their customers. Often, they'll play the "Golden Ticket" game like this. They're also a big fan of doing raffles for the chance to purchase exclusive stuff. Bastards... :google

...like the coveted/hated AKIRA figures......:monkey2

Sing it...I've got a golden Bruce Wayne...

Congratulations! You've won the opportunity to drop an ass-load of cash on a really crappy figure! Lucky you! :duh

cb009958gh4.jpg

Where's the accessories and the heart, Medicom?

The Medicom Clark Kent was similarly limited, although I don't know if it was a ticket item.

It's a mailaway(thats what the ticket means) just like comic symbiote spider-man just like Peter parker...nothing new here.

Medicom RAH - Bruce Wayne

Not sure if there's already an ongoing discussion on this item (I couldn't find a thread on it), so mods - please feel free to move or merge as necessary.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taken from https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=MED10272&mode=retail :
This is a ‘ticketed item’ in Japan – it can only be purchased if the purchaser of a Batman RAH figure in Japan receives a ticket inside the Batman RAH package. This ticket allows them to then purchase the Bruce Wayne figure at retail. It appears that not all Batman figures include the ticket needed to purchase Bruce Wayne, but we have secured a source for this item.

Personally, I'm only interested in the HS to see if it will make a better John Preston kit-bash. Otherwise, it's a big pass for me :)

Re: Medicom RAH - Bruce Wayne

Taking into consideration that Medicom's sculpts are usually stylized and aren't supposed to be photo-realistic interpretations of the character (?), their Bruce isn't half bad, in line with their previous efforts. I just wanted to throw that in before someone says "Teh Hot toys bruce head is better."

It's not the sculpt that bothers me, but the body proportions - he's a bit too thin. At least the shoes are nice...but hardly enough for me to shell out cash for a Bruce figure.

It looks ok imo.
True. But I can't see myself spending that much on this one piece (would much rather spend it on a Hot Toys figure). There are better Bale HS custom-made by some of the folks here.

Quick question: how come in general 1/6 scale clothing sucks!? Especially with suits (like here with Wayne) companies always give suit shirts HUGE 70's style collars. Just curious.

It's a decent sculpt.. looks like Bale. I just don't like the hair sculpt.

I think the reason that I like it is the hair is exactly how I want it. The face is decent. Still, it looks like you have to get lucky to get one of these

That figure sucks.

I know its a bad photo and all... but looks like a dead ringer for Corey Feldman :lol

MED10272.jpg

Back