Medicom Anakin Skywalker ROTS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Medicom Anakin ep3

I have mine posed as the 'tear scene' on Mustafar, he looks amazing. One of the few Medi's not given justice IMO.

Yeah this figure looks great and done well. I would own it if i did PT.

Always wanted to get a Medi Ani....Still can't find a reasonably priced one...

_DSC0141.jpg
[/IMG]
_DSC0147.jpg
[/IMG]
_DSC0129.jpg
[/IMG]
_DSC0130.jpg
[/IMG]
_DSC0135.jpg
[/IMG]
_DSC01452.jpg
[/IMG]

Candle light photography

Last edited:
Great pics, jedi...

As cool as this figure looks, I can't get past that really sloppy hairline. Too bad as the sculpt and expression are really good...

Great pics, jedi...

As cool as this figure looks, I can't get past that really sloppy hairline. Too bad as the sculpt and expression are really good...

The sculpt and expression are very good. To negate the proportions I've got mine posed next to the ROTJ Vader from Medicom (with a Medi Stormtrooper behind) and they look really good (the before and after). If Medicom ever releases a really good ROTS Obi then that'll be a definite purchase to pose them in mid battle. The ROTS Obi is probably my most wanted from Medi...

Medicom figures are not REALLY 1/6th. they are a hair smaller. they are about 1/7th and a half scale.
Medicom figures tend to look like teenagers next to other companies 1/6th figures.

Another example, Medicom stormtrooper armor is great for bashing figures of female stormtroopers. it fits fantastically.

So to answer your question, significantly shorter.

anyone got that picture of medicom's vader with sideshow's towering over him?

Back