Medicom Anakin Skywalker ROTS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't anymore but him being so skinny and just little kills it more than the height.:lol
He looked ok with an SS Clone.

IMG_8836.jpg

Here's a shot of mine with adjusted height. All I did was add a longer extension ankle.
25cdf654.jpg

I just picked one of these up and I have to say, "Wow!" I really love this figure. It's now one of my favorites in my collection.

The sculpt looks great, don't know that I'd say it's a "great" Anakin, but definitely better than my SSC one.

I just picked one of these up and I have to say, "Wow!" I really love this figure. It's now one of my favorites in my collection.

Hey man, i'm curious. Is the leather vest on your figure fraying/deteriorating? I want to buy one but I am afraid the leather would just rotten.

Hey man, i am curious. Is the leather vest on your Anakin medicom figure fraying/deteriorating? I want to buy one but i am afraid the leather would just rotten.

One more thing, how much did u pay for it and where can i get one?

Thanks for answers

Hi JonEl
I red that you swapped the Medicom Anakin on a taller body right?I'm asking this because I would like to create a custom with the medicom outfit with hands and boots and a Inigo custom head on a HT body.Is it possible?Medicom outfit is completely demountable and is it ok for a HT slim body?
Thanks in advance to anybody could help me.

I only added height to the legs of my Medicom body but I'm sure it's possible with a slim TT and longer ankle pegs.

Hey man, i am curious. Is the leather vest on your Anakin medicom figure fraying/deteriorating? I want to buy one but i am afraid the leather would just rotten.

One more thing, how much did u pay for it and where can i get one?

Thanks for answers

I just got mine, ordered it from Hobby Link Japan.
The second I took it out of the box, the right side of his vest started deteriorating which really ****ing sucks considered I paid $120 for him. It's too much of a hassle for me to return him though, so I put on his robe and covered it up, leaving the front of the figure exposed. Really quite a shame and I wish I could get a refund of some sort.

Besides the oversized clothes, The face is pretty cool.
Id make him more angry looking though.

Attachments

• IMG_1446.jpg
    IMG_1446.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 104
Back