Medicom Anakin Skywalker ROTS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^Nice pics. :)

I have a repaint I'm working on with new flesh tones and Sith Eyes (those were done by my friend). Hope to have it posted sometime this week.

Sounds good. I'm looking forward to seeing that.

I have 5 medicom starwars figures and two sideshow and hell i'am going to stick with medicom ,
Sideshow are cheap looking in hand, i've got cody and 501 st trooper /medicom -boba fett 1st and 2nd/darthvader rotj /luke jedi/anakin/ medicom are the best but not luke he s..t! and they cost more too.

I have 5 medicom starwars figures and two sideshow and hell i'am going to stick with medicom ,
Sideshow are cheap looking in hand, i've got cody and 501 st trooper /medicom -boba fett 1st and 2nd/darthvader rotj /luke jedi/anakin/ medicom are the best but not luke he s..t! and they cost more too.

I am a fan of Medicom and I am fond of all the figures you mentioned, but I have to disagree with you about recent Sideshow figures looking cheap compared to Medicom. I have all of the Medicom figures and Sideshow figures you mentioned and I actually think the Sideshow figures have much more detail than the Medicom ones.

On another note...with Grievous coming out, I am glad I have Medicom Anakin. It looks so much better than the Sideshow version and will tide me over until Hot Toys makes an awesome DX version.

Which ones cost more???

Still sad Medicom never made Obi Wan :(

Its so obvious, people who bought Ani would buy Obi, I guess thats why they didn't do it, cause it makes too much sense

I have two medicom Anakins. One for end of Jedi.
5bd488ce.jpg

I still have to fix up some areas (got a bit of red on the repainted hair too) and then repaint the neck and hands and belt:
unled1evf.jpg

A friend of mine did the initial base layers and eyes and I decided he needed some more skin tones. Here was the original repaint by my friend:
medi_ani3.jpg

Last edited:
Now that I have the UU luke lightsabre working, it looks great with anakin as well. I will have to add some pics shortly.

So, I checked my SS Anakin's 'leather' tabards and noticed that they were fraying or deteriorating or something

I was wondering if anyone has had the same problem with this figure's
tabards?

I have two medicom Anakins and neither one is fraying. I don't have sideshows but I can sympathize. My Medi ROTJ Vader bodysuit is falling apart. Mostly because I took it off to try making a custom taller Vader. Most leather at this scale is just paper this glued tosomesort of stretchable material. If it becomes too stressed it will crack and flake off. I had this problem with the Medi wolverine and the marvel studios wolverine.

Thanksfor the feedback guys. I may still get this just b/c of the more accurate clothing and just put him on the new taller Medi body

sorry for bringing up this thread again, but does anyone know if that hand pegs are compatible with Hot Toys TT? I love the hands this comes with and what to make a sort of bash between this and the SS figure but want to know if I can use a TT or should i just get one of the new medi bodies?

Anakin comes on one of the newer medi bodies actualy.

however, if he uses the same wrists as maul, then he will work just fine on a truetype.

thanks man. I have one of the newer medi bodies and they fit HT hand pegs and didn't know if Anakin was the same or not. cool now just gotta see about getting a medi Anakin and a TT

Back