Medicom Anakin Skywalker ROTS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Medicom Anakin ep3

Just came in the mail 30 minutes ago....this is SO good. The tunic is fantastic and wow, I started collecting HT figures, and while I would still say HT figures are a tad better, this is high up there in terms of quality. NICE so happy.

and wow, I started collecting HT figures, and while I would still say HT figures are a tad better, this is high up there in terms of quality. NICE so happy.

A lot of people lie to themselves here and don't wanna hear that. Then some people like yourself "get it".

Enjoy!

Figure is great but the head sculpt and paint is rubbish compared to HT's. Considering its not substantially cheaper I think it is pretty crappy.

A lot of people lie to themselves here and don't wanna hear that. Then some people like yourself "get it".

Enjoy!

:hi5:

Figure is great but the head sculpt and paint is rubbish compared to HT's. Considering its not substantially cheaper I think it is pretty crappy.

oh yah, I do think the hair color could have been more hm, hard to explain, more "vibrant"? What won me over is the clothes is just to sexy. The material used is perfect and feels very natural. My camera sucks but I'm sure you guys have seen some rad pics from Nykho on Flickr...who is someone here or was I tripping?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/nykho/4540195747/in/set-72157623941796748/

I do not like the outer cloak though, but I would never want to display him in the cloak anyways. I have medicom Maul coming soon and Vader I am still undecided.

Just came in the mail 30 minutes ago....this is SO good. The tunic is fantastic and wow, I started collecting HT figures, and while I would still say HT figures are a tad better, this is high up there in terms of quality. NICE so happy.

I am glad you enjoy the figure. I agree, I prefer HT but Medicom has some nice pieces that would be a shame to pass on.

The usual disclaimer: Actual figure looks better compared to what you see in these shabby photos :gah:

Basically, he is lighter than the average HT figure, and yes, arguably HT does very good if not better head sculpts in general, but I think Medicom did a decent job with Anakin Skywalker...almost looks better than the actual actor imo. But bottom line - check picture 3: awesome tunic that looks very high quality. Considering that DX Joker cost me $160, this should be worth much less (like $110), but I had to get him regardless of the price.

IMG_2825.JPG

IMG_2831.JPG

IMG_2834.JPG

IMG_2856.JPG

Last edited:

I'd say HT is a more than a tad better than Medicom.

Meh, i was excited about my figure and just eager to post, wasn't watching my choice of word. I have 1 medicom figure and all the other ones are HT figures, so I agree, not just a tad.

Yea, Anakin is nice. If he was to scale with SS figures I would replace their Anakin with him. I have a hunch he will be revisited sometime.

Nice pics man. And ____ scale EF, hastings have him at 127$ (i'd get him he looks so good but i don't do PT anymore)

I love my Medi Anakin. I just picked up Han cheap as well. I am not a huge Medi guy but Medi's version on Annie and Han blow away anything from SS IMO. My two favorite SW characters :clap

That is friggin amazing, whatever sculpt and custom parts it is.

Why can't we get a figure like that?

I see no likeness of Hayden Christensen in the Medi.

That is Darren Carnall's re-sculpt of the SST Anakin painted by a buddy of mine.
I made custom leather tabbards, tightened the pants, futzed the clothing and repainted the boots. The rest is stock.

And yes, I am frigging proud of my customized Anakin! :yess:

Back