Medicom Anakin Skywalker ROTS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got the Medi Anakin in the mail thanks to Darkseed! gotta say this figure is great! Having the SS version, I definitley feel this one is much better with a few exceptions like the robe and the belt and maybe the undershirt/tunic, but I'm going to replace those with the SS ones. But so far very impressed with this figure and really glad to finally have this Anakin figure in my collection :rock

Just got the Medi Anakin in the mail thanks to Darkseed! gotta say this figure is great! Having the SS version, I definitley feel this one is much better with a few exceptions like the robe and the belt and maybe the undershirt/tunic, but I'm going to replace those with the SS ones. But so far very impressed with this figure and really glad to finally have this Anakin figure in my collection :rock

It is an amazing figure. I had a lot of fun with it. I hope you enjoy! :wave

I had the same idea of picking up a sideshow Ani and putting his robes and belt on the Medi. Let me know if you do that and post some before and after shots please.

these are the only shots I took before taking him home to repaint and mod. I will say that I like the Medi lightsaber better than the SS one, but for consistency reasons, he's now using the SS one

SAM_2379.jpg

SAM_2385.jpg

Last edited:
Hopefully, HT will eventually make this one in the near future. :pray:
I hope they do make ROTS Anakin as well as Obi-wan :pray:
This is still the medicom outfit right?
Yep still medi outfit. I just haven't had the time to upload my recent pics of the modded figure. Only difference though it the Jedi under tunic and the belt. Everything else is still medi parts. I'll try to get pics up some time tonight if I can

Anybody know of anyone interested in this still? I've got one I'm willing to part with that has never been opened.

this is my only Medi, and gotta say i love it..hes separate from my SSC and HT so height isnt as apparent

when I have time I need to post pics of my modded medi. I'm still wokring on the Sculpt, but I've got the body ready to go

Thought about bumping this thread as there is renewed interest in the options for a Anakin figure.

Whatever happened to your customized figure Gippeto?

I wonder how a Sideshow Anakin headsculpt would look on the medicom figure? I guess it would look too big?

Had this figure a few years ago and liked it more than the ss version. Scale annoyed me after a bit though.

Had this figure a few years ago and liked it more than the ss version. Scale annoyed me after a bit though.

I still have two of them. One for ghost Anakin, sacrilege I know, and one for ROTS. I think a decent body swap on him with regards to height would go a long way to making this figure very relevant to the rest of any collection. I might try it soon.

I swapped mine to a random body I had lying around, height is better but head looks a bit small when next to the others

Back