Medicom Anakin Skywalker ROTS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Medicom Anakin ep3

I think anakin looks almost dead on

love the expression

eye of the beholder

I like PF Anakin way more than the Medicom one here.

His face looks good, but the hair looks like ass, Han's got the hair and face going for him so I think that puts him ahead.

That is Prog being nice. Trust me, there's three ways this thread can go: nice (not gonna happen, it's just how it goes), flame war and lock, off the rails and Sandboxed.

LOL. I like to play the sporting antagonist once in a while. No harm meant!

The materials are fantastic, tabbards and tunic especially. The facial sculpt is dead on to me, but the hair kills it. A decent figure, but I won't buy it.

I actually like the Jawa best of all of them.

But that is for another thread.

I will be getting all of the new ones.

Including this Anakin, which does look Medicom cool.

The materials are fantastic, tabbards and tunic especially. The facial sculpt is dead on to me, but the hair kills it. A decent figure, but I won't buy it.

Yup, definitely one of Medi's better liknesses, too bad the hair is so crazy and abundant, if the hair looked good I'd probably get this for the promise of the articulated gloved hand, but I can't spend as much as this will cost just for that reason when I have an overall nicer looking figure. I will be curious to see if they follow with Obi-Wan, I love the character so they'll have to screw up big or way overprice that to keep me from getting him.

I like everything on this but the hair. I don't think its enough of an improvement for me to buy one.

I don't have an anakin (well i did a long time ago) And have been wanting a real good one and this looks to be it. I like it all, the clothes hair everything. (wonder if it'll come with a robot hand/arm and what accessories)

So far not really feeling it... I do like the expression and I think the sculpt is better than SS, but he just looks a little funky to me.

The expression is good, and the sculpt looks a little more like Hayden...

But I really don't like the rest of it. The clothes look extremely bulky (although futzing would likely take care of that), and the arms look anorexically thin. And for some reason, this is the only Medicom figure so far that I've seen in isolation and still thought "Wow, that really is a short body!!!"

The much-maligned QC issues aside, I still prefer my SSC version...although I wish the wrist had been articulated.

Best news so far for me this year right behind HT IM and SDCC still aint here.

I'm gonna love owning this figure, heres hoping they make a EP3 kenobi to go with it. (battle of heroes RAH style)

Back