Medicom Anakin Skywalker ROTS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Medicom Anakin ep3

Well we already know I am not a fan of Medi's stuff so I won't go into details but we are now comparing this to a ..maybe 2 or 3 year old SS figure? Of course the outfit will look better, and the boots are nicer. Articulation in the gauntlet wrist is a plus but that head is just as off as the SS one. Overall not too upset that I won't be buying this.

TO032%20WHATSHEAID-SAND.jpg

Sorry, couldn't resist!! :lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I'm looking all over for a release date. I want this figure SO bad. ( i bet it's like dec.)

Now that yuou mention it, it has been while since I have noticed the lack of Chavez. :dunno

See, i had not really noticed, till a new Medicom figure went up and the flaming was kept to a minimum LOL. Except for the usual few that try to light a flame.

Maybe he did maybe he didn't

From the neck down, looks pretty impressive, and the face looks decent, but the hair looks like a train wreck, and for what this will cost the ugly head's enough to make it passable no matter how cool the rest is. Han certainly catches my interest though.

I must be in the minority, while i think both look good this trounces Han IMO.

Back