Medicom Anakin Skywalker ROTS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Medicom Anakin ep3

Meh, aside from the boots (which look better here), I'm still happier with my SS version with custom Darren Carnell headsculpt. This headsculpt looks pretty good, but there's something about the way Medicom sculpts their hair...I still get that RAH ROTJ Luke Skywalker "Lady Diana" hair from this too a bit. :rolleyes:

Overall clothes seem to have a better fit
I like the sculpt but not the hair......looks too clunky or something

The outfit looks good thats about it. The rest is pretty blah. Actually the sculpt looks like they took their Jedi Luke head and put long hair on it.

The outfit looks good thats about it. The rest is pretty blah. Actually the sculpt looks like they took their Jedi Luke head and put long hair on it.

Hehe. Totally Josh. Look what I posted above...

...This headsculpt looks pretty good, but there's something about the way Medicom sculpts their hair...I still get that RAH ROTJ Luke Skywalker "Lady Diana" hair from this too a bit. :rolleyes:

:lol

Finally!!! I know some certain people that have wanted an EP3 Medi anakin for a while that are gonna ^^^^ when the see this. (plus his arm won't fall out :))

Why are all the Medi figures posed with their heads tilted down? Is it to hide their giraffe necks?

s#!t - Here we go again. This will certainly become a Medi/Sideshow brawl re-hash in a world where the denizens claim to hate re-hashes.

I like the figure, though. I will pick it up...that is the completist in me. There are things about each company that I like and things about each that I don't. We'll see how it turned out when it is in-hand.

s#!t - Here we go again. This will certainly become a Medi/Sideshow brawl re-hash in a world where the denizens claim to hate re-hashes.

I like the figure, though. I will pick it up...that is the completist in me. There are things about each company that I like and things about each that I don't. We'll see how it turned out when it is in-hand.

Well know one has started ^^^^ yet. (chavez seems to be takin a break lol)

But yeah eventually it will probably turn into a ^^^^storm but i hope not....Cause i just wanna talk about this awesome figure.

20080621_af17803a8bdfab208cc5kJQoqy82xY3D.jpg

Hehe. Totally Josh. Look what I posted above...
:lol

Great minds. :lol

Finally!!! I know some certain people that have wanted an EP3 Medi anakin for a while that are gonna ^^^^ when the see this. (plus his arm won't fall out :))

The arm on mine has never fallen out. It was actually took freaking stiff.

Besides the boots, I honestly don't see much clothing improvement from the SSC figure. Head again is too stylized for me. Wish medicom stopped trying to do realistic head sculpts and just went full on cartoon. I might actually take them more serious.

Back