Medicom 4-LOM 12 inch figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 4-LOM 12 inch figure

I think the base of it is the worst part. The paint is just the cherry on top.

A bounty hunter, who if he moves as slow as C3P0, I don't understand how he catches anyone. He's the Mummy with a gun.

lol! :lol
how can he even shoot if his arms are like C3P0?

He's a half-assed creation of a bug head stuck on a repainted C-3PO body. I say he deserves no better :lol

ESB blasphemers.

Blasphemy.jpg

I so wanted all the Bounty Hunters,but after seeing this, I'll be happy with Boba Fett and IG-88. If this is just a prototype there's a lot of work to be done. I can't see this figure being more than $90 if it is then it's an easy pass.

I feel similar. I was gung ho and high off the preorder for IG-88 and was looking forward to a full lineup of the bounty hunters. Now, I think I could live with just Boba. Might even be able to wait for the new PF or even the LSF!

They're going to have a hard time selling anything beyond IG-88, Boba Fett, and (hopefully) Bossk if the less popular ones look like this.

This is Medicom, it's not a Sideshow product.

The tag in the podium booth for the figure had the Medicom logo on it. It ain't Sideshows...

So does that mean Sideshow will still be coming out with their own version of 4-LOM? Hard to believe that there's that much demand for this character.

They even hinted at a Executor Bridge environment last year. I thought it would be previewed this year with the first bounty hunters.

Back