Medicom 4-LOM 12 inch figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 4-LOM 12 inch figure

After Boba Fett, and Hot Toys Luke, this just seems really underwhelming. I hope I'm wrong and we see some improvements.

This is a place holder just like with Firiggan Dan , I'm sure the final product will look much better not time for chicken little syndrom just yet , this is a must buy for me along with
Fett and Grievous.

Looks like crap.

Compare it to the Kotobukiya...

They will release five of the bounty hunters in 2011-2012, and in 2014 they will release Dengar in Gondorian armor.

If you think the neck is final I'd point out the heavy paint strokes on it... this is clearly not displayed right.

I am curious about if the arms will have any articulation; doesn't look like it... but I can't imagine Sideshow would develop a 1/6 C-3PO with less articulation than Medicom's.

I bet this was a last minute addition to their overall showcase. None of us I don't think, were expecting to see another 1:6 Bounty Hunter...at least I wasn't. I'm sure this is an early stage Prototype to give us an idea of what to expect in the Bounty Hunter line next. At least this is what I am telling myself.

I'm sure we'll see plenty of improvements on this though before release.

I don't understand why they would bother showing something that's just a placeholder. It's not like they don't have enough stuff for the show or something.

I have to agree with some on the "Hasbro" comparisons. He looks a little half finished. Hope the production piece looks a little better.

Last edited:

yeah, looks like a Hasbro. Pales in comparison to General, Luke and Boba.. what gives??

It's awesome to see him there, and to know that he's on the way, but I really hope they plan on putting the same effort into the rest of the bounty hunters that they have with Fett and IG-88.

Even subpar placeholder 4-LOM looks better than those overpriced garbage Gentle Giant retro figures.

Back