Medicom 4-LOM 12 inch figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come on Sideshow announce this guy and the other bounty hunters already!

If I recall, Sideshow said the Medicom 4-LOM would be considered the Sideshow version, and that they have no intention of creating another 4-LOM. That's why I finally bought one now that the price has gone down.

Wouldn't be surprised. It does seem strange thAt Ssc haven't released all the droids. They could be the next clones!!

If I recall, Sideshow said the Medicom 4-LOM would be considered the Sideshow version, and that they have no intention of creating another 4-LOM. That's why I finally bought one now that the price has gone down.

:dunno
Why would Sideshow say that the Medicom version would be considered their own version?
It's not like the die cast version of C3PO that Sideshow partnered with.
I think Sideshow would be able to do a better job and cheaper price and correct scale too.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427758020.226433.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427758033.015822.jpg
Pretty much the exact same size as the Medi 3PO.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427758077.037613.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427758093.595104.jpg
Still pretty impressive next to the other bounty hunters.

I saw this for $80 do you think its worth it; and what is the size comparison to Tamshi C3PO?

That's a decent price. I think I bought mine for $140.00 a few years ago. If have to go back and look at my notes.

Nope it was $172.72 shipped from HLJ back in February of 2013. So yup. I'd say if you want one its a good price.

Great display, and thank you for the pics. I'll pull the trigger and get this. I hope SS isn't done making bounty hunters they did a great job so far. But I think Hot Toys would make a better Dengar. But I don't think HT is going to touch hunters, they have there eyes on the future with 7, 8, and 9. As for price I am surprised it dropped so dramatically.

zuckass 4lom.JPG

Here is my 4-LOM that I picked up for about $80 including shipping, it is a nice figure. I darkened the body with a dusting of black spray paint and a black wash over the head, then weathered him up. You can still get the Hasbro Zuckuss for next to nothing as well, all I did on mine is cut the legs down to shorten him, rebuilt the breathing canister, and did a repaint. Working on Dengar now so I can finish out the group.

View attachment 176243

Here is my 4-LOM that I picked up for about $80 including shipping, it is a nice figure. I darkened the body with a dusting of black spray paint and a black wash over the head, then weathered him up. You can still get the Hasbro Zuckuss for next to nothing as well, all I did on mine is cut the legs down to shorten him, rebuilt the breathing canister, and did a repaint. Working on Dengar now so I can finish out the group.

Those look great. Nice job.

If anyone is interested Isaw these on Amazon for $75.00 shipped.

Yeah, I've been really debating this one but I saw a picture where it just looks quite noticeably too small next to SSC Boba and Bossk. Like not "slightly shorter" but a clearly different scale to the arms, legs and hands and there no way to cheat/stretch this guy a bit taller.

I've been trying to think whether I should do a major reboot of the Hasbro one - which is actually an okay starting point - or saving a ton of time/effort and going with "3-LOM."

Back