Medicom 4-LOM 12 inch figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 4-LOM 12 inch figure

Im curious to think that MAYBE SSC will reveal C3PO and R2 over the weekend......well i hope anyways...

IMG_9298.JPG

It's just such an odd, terribly executed figure, whatever it is.

Looks just as good as the Hasbro version. Easy pass unless Sideshow steps this one up.

Um, have you ever seen Empire Strikes Back?

He is in the bounty hunter line up... And you're in the SW section why?

M.

Oh right, he's the guy that was shown for approximately 7.8 seconds on screen and didnt have 1 line or do anything other than stand there in the background. Im SO sorry I didnt know who it was! :rotfl

Wow!!! This is a nice surprise. Fix the extended neck and everything else look relatively fine to me. Nice work Sideshow.

Lets hope this comes with a reasonable price tag. With so many to buy I am getting very... concern over price of every... single piece.

More like .8 seconds.

Part of me wants to say it looks like a Medicom figure. The rest of me hopes that part of me is right.

Have to agree with some that the paintwork needs improvement. He is looking rather clean. Especially the head.

lol! :lol
how can he even shoot if his arms are like C3P0?

I so wanted all the Bounty Hunters,but after seeing this, I'll be happy with Boba Fett and IG-88. If this is just a prototype there's a lot of work to be done. I can't see this figure being more than $90 if it is then it's an easy pass.

Those pics make me think some wellknown customers could revisit this dude, the base is not that bad ...

Back