Medicom 4-LOM 12 inch figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 4-LOM 12 inch figure

I was thinking it wasn't looking too bad looking but could be better. Doesn't look like he can hold his gun or pose much.

Glad to hear this is Medicom and I can look forward to better from Sideshow.

This is Medicom, it's not a Sideshow product.
And now it all makes sense :1-1:

I stand by my earlier post, though--this character deserves no better than Medicom :D I'm sure Sideshow will get around to releasing a more decent looking figure after they (or they in conjunction with Hot Toys) come up with the 3PO body. Too easy and cheap to re-use that mold.

So funny how we have all let out one huge sigh of relief at discovering this is a Medicom offering and not a Sideshow one!

Even though it's got its problems, I was a little hopeful that this would mean Sideshow's Threepio was on its way.

I still think it will look fine once its finished... but no way that is the finished product. Or if it is someone broke the neck.

But it is funny that people were complaining about the body when its got to be the same one used for the C-3PO figure and no one seemed bothered by the proportions (except for overall scale) on him :huh

That reminds me. We need a figure of C-3PX! (He's the evil assassin version of C-3PO that's filled with concealed weapons.) :D

And i thought I was the only guy who wants one of him.

So does that mean Sideshow will still be coming out with their own version of 4-LOM? Hard to believe that there's that much demand for this character.

As he's part of the Bridge scene, i'd suspect so.

I still think it will look fine once its finished... but no way that is the finished product. Or if it is someone broke the neck.

But it is funny that people were complaining about the body when its got to be the same one used for the C-3PO figure and no one seemed bothered by the proportions (except for overall scale) on him :huh

I THOUGHT it looked familiar. And as much love as the Medi 3p0 gets, i still stand by my earlier statement that properly painted up, this body makes a good 3p0.

Now that we can move forward, sideshow, give us a 4-lom with as much articulation as your IG88.

Just out of curiosity... how poseable was the C-3PO figure. I can't recall ever hearing reviews on that one.

So glad this one's a Medi. One less figure to worry about. Want list's a bit shorter now.

Gosh... and I thanked Sideshow for this. I should have known better, Sideshow did be producing something a million times better than what I see here.:p:lol

Just out of curiosity... how poseable was the C-3PO figure. I can't recall ever hearing reviews on that one.

Pretty damn posable, I mean for 3-PO. I just chuckled because everyone (myself included) ripped on this figure for looking cheap. And it's from Medicom. Who saw that coming? :lol

Does not look good. Neck post is terrible. 4-LOM didn't have much of a neck.

4_lom.png

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Pretty damn posable, I mean for 3-PO. I just chuckled because everyone (myself included) ripped on this figure for looking cheap. And it's from Medicom. Who saw that coming? :lol

Specifically how are the arms? Do they bend at all at the elbow, or are they fixed like that. And are the shoulders ball jointed?

Sorry to ask so many questions... but I have not found a good review of him yet :lol

Man, I hate to say it but that thing look like $$$HHHIIITTT. Looks like Hasbro did a better job at a fraction of the price.

mwctoys.com has pictures that are a lot more flattering. It's Medicom styled, but it does look better than Hasbro.

I would still never expect or accept it from Sideshow. Not after the clone commanders, cantina aliens, and the first two bounty hunters.

Specifically how are the arms? Do they bend at all at the elbow, or are they fixed like that. And are the shoulders ball jointed?

Sorry to ask so many questions... but I have not found a good review of him yet :lol

There is a ball joint at the wrist and the shoulders. The head is on a ball joint and I believe the feet are too. They're awesome figures that do have a few issues (scale, price, etc.) but they look great. I sold my set because I knew they can't be too far off, especially now.

Back