Medicom 4-LOM 12 inch figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 4-LOM 12 inch figure

The neck and head are new but the body is so much like the Hasbro. And the head is smaller than the Hasbro which is actually inaccurate. 4-LOM has a huge head.

harsh critics. looks pretty good to me. though I'll be damned if I can afford it. Pretty sure this will have more articulation than the actual costume! :lol

Here's the Hasbro version from the Rebel Scum archives:

DaRjA.jpg

This sure looks like Hasbro's...

Its not... I own the Hasbro, this is much slimmer and better proportionsed.

Does not look good. Neck post is terrible. 4-LOM didn't have much of a neck.

I will almost guaranteed the neck is just placed on there. I'm guessing this one was not quite ready and someone did not set him up properly.

I'm excited to get 4-Lom and this just show's that C-3PO is not far behind :rock

I'm not the type to say "Easy pass", but if I were.....

you can see where I'm going.

Better image to compare with.

4-LOM.jpg

Huge Head?

you guys might be in a haze from other more dynamic figures so this straight forward character seem bland. but compare it to Hasbro and it blows it away in terms of scale and articulation.

just look at the hips.

This is a place holder for something.

Look at the weathering, and the painted wires in the mid-section. You guys who thinks this is a legit product are gonna feel silly in a little while.

The next picture we'll see in this thread is a hook coming at the figure from stage left.
YOINK!

Oh shat -- it just hit me: this is a place holder for C-3PO and R2-D2! Tha final epic surprise of SDCC 2012! That's why the 3PO body!

Yes, its secret code that only I can understand. :D

Oh shat -- it just hit me: this is a place holder for C-3PO and R2-D2! Tha final epic surprise of SDCC 2012! That's why the 3PO body!

Yes, its secret code that only I can understand. :D

i9HAs.jpg

I disagre. for 3p0, with the proper paint, it would be great...
But 4lom is a protocol droid modified for combat. yes, i the film he just stood there.. but so did IG-88, and look at what sideshow did for him.

at the very least, TELL me he can shoulder his rifle.

the recent hasbro 4 inch figure was balljoints on-top of balljoints, and could take decent poses. this should be better than that.

Back