McHaleyArt's ...Art

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys!!!:D

Green Arrow. 12x16 on watercolor paper:
GreenArrow0042.jpg

Absolutely beautiful!!!! Awesome work...and thanks for sharing your art with all of us. I look forward to seeing more. :)

DC's Legacy card set (Rittenhouse Archives) was released last week (for which) I did 300 bonus color sketch cards. Here's a few of them. Right now I'm working on the Heroes: Season One card set for Topps (to be release later this month).

5.jpg

4.jpg

2.jpg

12.jpg

Absolutely amazing stuff. I may have to drop some sideshow lines and instead commission some pieces from you. Phenomenal work!

Hey all I got a print of Marks :maul Darth Maul :maul and it is incredible even more so in person! Get it if you get a chance and his other stuff as well since he is gonna be another big time artist that you will collect!

I love that big Green Arrow - great attitude and execution - really gets to the heart of the character.

dude i jusst browesed throught your work on this thread and its all freakin amazing man!!! keep it up man. Im evern more surprised to see its all traditional watercolor!!!:chew:chew

Once again my hat is off to you!! Beautiful...just beautiful...the Scarlet Witch, Vader, Obi Wan.....breathtaking to say the least. :rock :rock :rock

Back