McHaleyArt's ...Art

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Jen!!!
Another Vader...
This one's for pick-up at the New York National show in a couple of weeks.
12x16 on watercolor paper:
Vader025Sig.jpg

Any Iron Giant artwork Mark? Your display for the toys were amazing, I was just wondering if you've done any painting along these lines.

Cool new stuff!:chew

I have been dying to do something 'Iron Giant' for a long time now, Chris. Just haven't found the time. All the artwork I've posted lately were commissioned and I'm working on more card sets for topps: more Heroes cards, Lord of the Rings Masterpieces II and Indiana Jones...as well as a set for Marvel.

Don't know i have not posted a comment earlier but your works is fantatstic, those sketch cards are a great way of doing lots of chrarcters and i really like the way you use the the watercolours. Hope you keep posting more work.

I MUST HAVE THAT FARAMIR CARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, that is AMAZING! It's Faramir! My favorite, most beloved character in all of literature and entertainment! How can I get one of those? What must I do?

Seriously, that is AMAZING! It's Faramir! My favorite, most beloved character in all of literature and entertainment! How can I get one of those? What must I do?

You'll probably have to search ebay when the set comes out. LOTS of cards will be found there. I was really impressed with all the good art that's being produced from the artists on this set...so you should be able to get some good Faramir cards. I think there's 2 sketch cards per box. Here's a couple more of Faramir...just didn't have time to paint them all.
LOTR307a.jpg

Back