McHaleyArt's ...Art

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darth Maul

12x16 on watercolor paper. Mixed media.
Maul0132.jpg

i absolutely love tht maul you just added

if a print is for sale or the original pm me

thanks

Oh OH. MY. GOD. Seriosuly man. I am IN LOVE with your art. I am repeating myself but I feel the need to say it constantly. Brilliant. Im floored.
I REALLY need something of yours in my possession :bow...but what? hmm...

For anyone that will be in attendance at Wizard World Chicago this year, I will be at Artist Alley Table 4010. I usually just have originals at the show but because of last years multiple requests for prints I will have a small run of limited prints available. For those interested that will not be at the show, PM me and I'll let you know what will be available.
~Mark
P.S. Thanks for all your comments. I do appreciate it and look forward to listing more art!!!!

Will you be attending Dragon*Con this year as well? If so, I would love to buy some of your artwork. Absolutely fantastic!

Will you be attending Dragon*Con this year as well? If so, I would love to buy some of your artwork. Absolutely fantastic!
Probably not. I do want to do more shows. I'm looking at the DragonCon page right now to see if it's at all possible for me to fit it in if they'll have me.

McHaley, will you be at SDCC? If not...Damn!! :banghead :D

Seriously though, the more if your work I see, the more I LOVE it, you are a truely talented artist. :bow

Sir Knight McHaley, shoot for SDCC 2008 I'll be there then and would love to buy some of your amazing art! :rock

Of course I have been thinking of more than likely buying one of your art pieces sooner than 2008 of course. :D

I said it before...WOW!!! Especially love that Darth Maul! Just roll it up and send it my way!!!:D:D:D

DAMN!!

Well, please try for Dragon*Con 08 then! You will have a customer waiting for you to buy your art! :D
I'm going to try and hit just about everywhere next year.

This is similar to another Hellboy I had done before but smaller and in Black & White. I had done it as a wash to test how I was going to layer my paints. I don't have the larger one anymore so I thought I would add color to this one.....and some drunk fairies for good measure. 9x12 on watercolor paper.
Photo_2007_7_21_4_43_0_edited.jpg

Asajj Ventress

When I first saw Asajj in CW Animated, I immediately saw her as a stylized, corpse-like figure. To me, she should be scary as hell and look like death. I've seen her in the comics looking "healthy" and some might say 'hot". In my opinion you shouldn't be attracted to this girlie unless your a necrophiliac.
16x12 on watercolor paper:
AsajjVentressPrint-1.jpg

Here she is again. I actually have never used the computer to manipulate my paintings except to clean up the white areas of the paper after I photograph them....but in this case I gave my cheap paint program a workout.
AsajjVentressPrint4.jpg

AsajjVentressPrint6-1.jpg

I never realized just how popular sketch cards have become until I researched them a bit after working on the DC Legacy set. I'll just have small amount of original cards at Wizard World Chicago along with copies of some of the DC cards for people to view.
Photo_2007_7_25_17_15_51.jpg

Photo_2007_7_24_11_38_49.jpg

Photo_2007_7_24_11_41_38.jpg

Back