McHaleyArt's ...Art

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AsajjVentressPrint6-1.jpg
Oh man, that is just simply stunning, more and more I am being lured into the 'artwork' world. I saw so many beautiful pieces at SDCC, they tempted me to sell all of my stuff to buy art.

I MUST have: Samurai Jack, Aku, Spider-Man, Hellboy, Darth Vader & Boba Fett! Will you have these available to purchase at some point? How big are they?
Trading card size: 2.5 x 3.5 inches. These will be going to Wiz World Chicago with me. I'll PM you with more details.

Please forgive me if you regard this as a pretentious post.
I will have prints of 12 different paintings of mine at Wizard World Chicago. If you are not going to be at this show and are interested....PM me and I'll send you all of the details so you can get the ones you want.
All my best,
Mark McHaley

OMG that Batman is phenomenal! Love it :drool I NEED to get a Batman TAS piece from you someday soon:D
Thanks!!!

November 16th-18th I'll be at The NATIONAL New York Big Apple Con.
I'll be set up at the HFA (Heroic Fine Art) booth.

Any Freaks coming to the show?...come be and say "Hi"
~Mark

Thanks!!!

November 16th-18th I'll be at The NATIONAL New York Big Apple Con.
I'll be set up at the HFA (Heroic Fine Art) booth.

Any Freaks coming to the show?...come be and say "Hi"
~Mark

Right across the street from where i will be working.(Hopefully i will still be in the USA) i will be there to meet you and see about getting some stuff done. sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

HIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That new Vader artwork is so beautiful. Has such an epic and poetic feel to it. Are you thinking of making it available as a limited print? Or any other of your paintings?

DC Villians

12x22.5 on watercolor board, painted in sepia tones. There will probably be 1 more Villain piece and 2 Hero pieces so go with it (eventually).
DCVillainsLineUpSignature.jpg

Back