Action Figure McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
49f638028e52342ac8a2213d55bd0f5a.png
8f7615f812079a95a3efd95dea16fac0.jpg
c43c659092b4f5923ce63babafa73c8b.jpg
e51aebb2b5c2df4c441255b36f85fb8a.jpg
3c73ef2c7dd8b725a0b136d5cc4d1466.jpg

Arkham Joker?s body looks perfect, but the head is so wrong. He looks like Mac Tonight. I don?t understand why they didn?t use the readily available game model files? NECA used the in-game model for their Arkham Knight Batman and he looks incredible.

Arkham Batman looks terrible all around. They included the Origins grapnel gun by mistake too.

I think I”ll get the Arkham Joker for the gun

Isn’t this Wave 3? I thought Wave 2 is Batgirl, Nightwing, Laughing etc :dunno

Wave three or four. I don’t know if AA Batman and Joker are part of it though, since wave 2 was only three figures. I’m not sure where the Hellbat, Arrow and Armored Superman fit in since they weren’t part of the first case assortment either.

I somehow felt like the Arkham series have been overdone. Was expecting to see some Micheal Keaton Batmen or Brandon Routh Supermen.
Oh well.
I am definitely enjoying the McFarlane line. The only one I skipped was Arrow. Just never a fan. Would be excited to see them expand on the CW show characters.

Does anyone own any of the McFarlane MK figures..I’m really impressed with what I’m seeing about the new Spawn.

Are theses MK figure bodies really durable for posing

As a huge fan of Sean Murphy’s Batman: White Knight stories, McFarlane absolutely killed it with those figures and I’ll buy all three, but, as per the rest of the line, I still couldn’t give a ****. :lol

I could care less about the White Knight stuff, but I would certainly like to see more Arkham figures.

I?m picking up both Jokers, if only to head swap them. Don?t care about the SWAT team Joker body at all.

I will buy all of those White Knight figures and any other characters from those series. I would also love his motorcycle and Batmobile.
Screen Shot 2020-02-27 at 10.55.36 AM.jpg

I love the White Knight series, I will without a doubt buy those. I'm actually surprised McFarlane is doing such a new series off the bat. The Blue Batman variants though are confusing, they just look off.

Best Buy has the McFarlane figures cut back to about $15 if anyone is interested.

Really digging Superman. A great classic presentation. Like the style of Batman as well.

Attachments

• 1           1sup1.jpg
    1 1sup1.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 184
  • 1            1bat1.jpg
    1 1bat1.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 183
Has anyone found skin colored wrist pegs that will work for Superman? The blue ones really kill the look of the suit.

Back