Action Figure McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the street date was actually august or something for the variants. Although I think packaged versions were reviewed in Germany

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just curious, has anyone actually seen the blue variant Batmen yet?

At this point I’d be lucky if I see the batgirl wave in the big stores other than GameStop ( which everyone knows by now are physically closed other than online ordering ) :pfft:

Yea that would suck but man it's been since 2004 since we had figures of them. We got tons of BTAS figures and none of the other DC related shows like TT and YJ

Wonder if they?ll touch teen titans the OG show. I loved it

Yes, Yes!!!! I'd friggin' want up to date OG Teen Titans show figures! I remember having a few of the old bandai figures, but I recall them being a bit small with limited articulation.

Todd McFarlane seems to focus more on characters he think is cool and will be hot items. And he's not wrong but fans also want things that are catered to fans as well.
Maybe a Teen Titans 4 pack or something. But it seems like He does do his own spin for animated figures. Make them more toy form friendly.

I saw the new Batman stuff Todd showed. Any chance ol' McF will do a Doomsday or Darkseid?

Todd McFarlane seems to focus more on characters he think is cool and will be hot items. And he's not wrong but fans also want things that are catered to fans as well.
Maybe a Teen Titans 4 pack or something. But it seems like He does do his own spin for animated figures. Make them more toy form friendly.

Most of it is just Batman.

Detective Comics #1000
Detective Comics #1000 "Classic" variant
Animated Batman
Animated Batman "Classic" variant
Batman: Arkham Asylum
White Knight
Grim Knight
Hellbat
Batman Who Laughs
Green Lantern Dark Nights Metal
Flash Dark Nights Metal
Cyborg Dark Nights Metal
Doomsday Dark Nights Metal

If you count supporting characters:

Nightwing
Batgirl
Arkham Asylum Joker
White Knight Joker
Azrael
Animated Harley

No. I believe you are referring to the Mattel line of DC figures? Those are in 6" scale. These are based on a 7" scale so would be over sized.

No. I believe you are referring to the Mattel line of DC figures? Those are in 6" scale. These are based on a 7" scale so would be over sized.
Thanks - are there any current lines of DC action figures that are in scale with the old Mattel DC Universe Classics line??

Thanks - are there any current lines of DC action figures that are in scale with the old Mattel DC Universe Classics line??

Hey there. The short answer is no. I have been trying to do the same thing and there are not any I am happy with.

Here is a VERY helpful set of photos:

mcfarlane-toys-dc-multiverse-superman-figure-review-facing-icons-dc-multiverse-essentials-classi.jpg
mcfarlane-toys-dc-multiverse-superman-figure-review-scale-with-dc-icons-dc-multiverse-dc-essenti.jpg

It's a shame we didn't get Mattel's final Multiverse wave. They had some great looking figures lined up, especially Black Canary and Hawkgirl.

95ef15cnmjc41.jpg

Welcome to hell.

Gonna have to disagree. McFarlane hasn't been the greatest but Mattel was a train wreck from the beginning. There is nothing great looking about that Black Canary.

Back