Action Figure McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I?d rather they wait until they improve their sculpting, proportion, and height problems - lest we get something like this.

View attachment 486648

A true McFarlane figure. :lol

giphy.gif

Found at Walmart yesterday in an isle nowhere near action figures and inside a DC McFarlane endcap display with New movie WonderWoman and Gold Armor WonderWoman...

Classic BATMAN...

Eight of BATMAN...

Four of each WonderWomans...24DDEB25-D79C-4348-866A-869ECF6307FE.jpg

Oh wow. They really are shipping solid cases of Detective Comics #1000 Batman to retailers. :rotfl

More Batman variants and no classic costumes is a bummer. Just include 1 in a wave.

Not a fan of what Mcfarlane has done with the DC license so far, hopefully, the next wave is better.

Don’t worry, Todd’ll run a kickstarter for the “classic” stuff. He’ll include an autographed photo to pray to every night as well.

They do look great but I?m just down for grimknight. Don?t have much connection to this run and what I have read is a bit too far out there for my tastes.

If the leaked lists are correct (so far they have been) then we are in for much more batfamily stuff.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The negativity in here cracks me up.

Sure it's a whole line of Batman but the anticipation has been huge for them.

Companies make what people buy... Well except for Mattel.

Back