Action Figure McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy crap TWayne that TNBA Batman looks perfect. It really seems like they were sculpting that design then quickly fudged it into a BTAS figure.

It's a timed exclusive so eventually it will be available at more places.

Only other place I came across that had Robin available for pre-order (along with most of the other figures) was GameStop (ugh). I added 4 figures to the cart, they charged $6 PER FIGURE. I said &%! no to that. Shipping + tax added something like $30 + to the order! No wonder that dump is struggling.

McFarlane designed Bat out next year as part of their new Gold Label line. I heard it might be Walmart exclusive of course.
20200824_210842.jpg
20200824_210900.jpg

Sigh, another Batman figure.

You know, I just want what marvel fans have, a legends like line where we get all the characters. That?s all I ask.

Looks great. The articulation cuts will lessen the look when revealed.

looks like most of the articulation is there - you can see the joints sort of hidden in the elbows and at the top of the boots, wrists. doesn't look super articulated, which is fine. I'd rather have a bit more of a static figure that looks good over something with 40 points of articulation

I'm really enjoying this line and started a rapidly growing collection this week. I always loved the look of some of the DC Direct figures but hated the limited articulation a lot of them had so passed on them altogether. Though I do love Batman, I hope this line expands to other characters as well.

IMG_5236.jpg

I also snagged the Bat Raptor from Amazon for $20. Should be arriving tomorrow.

I am really wanting to see some Green Lanterns. Kilowog is right up Todd's alley :):) And maybe a Kingdom Come Superman.

Back