Action Figure McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am betting the grimknight head will look good on the Detective #1000 version:wink1:

I really like Devastator and may just consider him my normal Doomsday :clap

The Arkham Joker is a little frustrating. The lack of a swivel on the thighs makes some poses challenging and that left hand just isn't good for anything. It takes way too much work to get the chattering teeth into it effectively. And I'm not certain if the flesh colored teeth were used in the game but those are mostly red, not gum colored. Should have been one set with a hinge that actually fit into his left hand and then another accessory would have been good.

After posing it off and on yesterday I'm considering returning it, looks good but just frustrating enough to not like it overall. Even though compared to some shots I've seen of in-hand figures this one has a better paint app.:gah:

I just got White Knight Batman and Jack Napier and I have to say I'm really impressed with them. Definitely captures the style of the book perfectly. Given how stylized these are and how I'm not really feeling out the standard stuff, I might stick to book specific figures with this line.

McFarlane-Toys-Merciless-BAF-Wave.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Arham-Reveals.jpg

DCMulti-Flashpoint-Batman.jpg

DC-Multiverse-Flash-Azrael-Joker-and-Cyborg.jpg

DC-Multiverse-2-Packs.jpg

O wow! We were just talking about this a few pages back.

I?m glad they are doing teen titans. They desperately need a toy revamp. We don?t have any good teen titans figures. I hope they make them all! Also a slade to.

I think Todd crushed the Con reveals today. Some really nice looking figures....I like to stroll the toy aisle and his have been easy enough to pick up on grocery runs. I like my Hot toys, mafex and mezco Pre orders as much as anybody but there is something to be said for finding figures in the wild. For $20 a pop I am down for more than a few of these. Glad for those excited for Cyborg - not for me.

I heard about the crows, BWL Hawkman (I thought it was simply Carter Hall Hawkman from the BWL story, but I was wrong on that), Infected Superman, & Batman, a few months ago. But they were all ‘build a figure’ toys. I thought it might be another car, but now I’m guessing the BAF is Merciless, since he’s pictured with them.

Edit: Ahhh, it’s already been stated on Facebook.

Last edited:

These look great!! The proportions look improved and good to me on the Batman figs, as they seemed a bit off to me on the previous figures. Wow! An AK Batman and AO Deathstroke!!! I've the HT versions but I'll get around to these as I like the designs.

Whoa!!!!!!! A Cyborg from Teen Titans?!??!!?!?!?!?! I remember having the bandai 3.75 figure way back then, so excited for it and hopefully thay'll make the whole team eventually!!!!!! I'd also really WANT a Red X figure!!! And Terra and Slade, and Blackfire, and all of them!!!!!

Damn. McFarlane got me. I'm all in now. Did a complete 180. Grabbing everything shown :lol

Going to be one hell of a shelf with all the Dark Knights!

Flash and Thomas Wayne Batman look great. Not a fan of the tiny head on Arkham Knight Batman though.

finally got that TNBA custom done I drafted a few months ago :slap

The blue variant inspired me to finish it.

DSC-2334.jpg

DSC-2301.jpg

DSC-2346.jpg

Also added some accurate blue highlights to the AA Batman, on the appropriate costume areas. Fixed the eyes too, and they look a lot better.

DSC-2407.jpg

O wow! We were just talking about this a few pages back.

I?m glad they are doing teen titans. They desperately need a toy revamp. We don?t have any good teen titans figures. I hope they make them all! Also a slade to.
We can only hope! It would be the amazing! Trigon too.

Back