MaulFan's Display

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MaulFan said:
No I'm going to take a photograph of every single Maul collectible I own, from Hasbro to Applause to Sideshow, all laid out on a table together.

As for Photoshop, I plan on doing a few really nice collages using the 3 Sideshow pieces in each collage, feeling really excited about those.

So what will you do with the pictures of the Maul collectables that you take, other then lay them out on a table? Put them on the wall(s) where your Maul stuff is? Should be neat whatever you end up doing. Definetly looking forward to what you come up with on the collage thing, that will be awesome, no doubt. :maul

twistedfreak said:
So what will you do with the pictures of the Maul collectables that you take, other then lay them out on a table? Put them on the wall(s) where your Maul stuff is? Should be neat whatever you end up doing. Definetly looking forward to what you come up with on the collage thing, that will be awesome, no doubt. :maul

I'll tell ya, I'd have to order like a full poster sized print of the collectibles to see all the smaller pieces as far back as I'll be for a full shot, mainly I just feel like showing off why I consider myself MaulFan, I did a group image years ago before AOTC when a good ammount of Maul items had been out, and it was fairly full then, but I have probably 20 Hasbro small figures, 3 12" Hasbro's, a bunch of Applause pieces, Master Replicas items (sadly not the 1:1 full saber, not too interested in the BD version), and every Sideshow piece. I've been wanting to round them all up for a while but I don't often get opportunity to occuppy the kind of space it'll take.

As for the photoshop stuff, if my mental vision can be articulated into reality, should be some of the best stuff I've done.

Your Maul display kicks ass! :rock Im surprised at how awesome the different formats look together. Great pose of 1:6 too
:rock

Those are some bad ass displays MF!!! Especially the Maul display, it looks great all together! :maul

Ok, haven't really mixed up or added to any of my displays in a while, but thanks to a few additions over the past few months, my T2 display has filled in nicely, all courtesy of Sideshow and a little HT, but it's the Sideshow Endo with the T2 stand so it's still Sideshow in a way.

BDT80020.jpg

Ok, T2 lineup's been retired to give the LOTR collection some time on display.

1.jpg

You have some great stuff there, how long have you been collecting?

That Rambo bust is awesome i've never seen that before! :cool:

You have some great stuff there, how long have you been collecting?

That Rambo bust is awesome i've never seen that before! :cool:

I've been collecting Star Wars for almost 10 years and other properties for about 4 years now. The Rambo bust was made by Sideshow in 2006 I believe it was.

I've been collecting Star Wars for almost 10 years and other properties for about 4 years now. The Rambo bust was made by Sideshow in 2006 I believe it was.

That's a long time and you have some great stuff to show for it, i'll check that bust out and see what they are going for on ebay as it's taken my fancy now. :rolleyes:

That's a long time and you have some great stuff to show for it, i'll check that bust out and see what they are going for on ebay as it's taken my fancy now. :rolleyes:

You may want to go to the General Movie/TV Section here and look for the Official Hot Toys Rambo thread, Hot Toys is putting out a 1/4 scale bust soon for about 1/3 the retail price of Sideshow's. Sideshow's is about 1/3 scale in size. I like it and plan to get the HT bust as well, Rambo's one of my all time favorites.

Guess I haven't photographed it since I added some figures, but, here's my Rambo display updated thanks to the arrival of my new poster tonight :rock

BEFORE

MF2.jpg

NOW

2.jpg

Nice setup Sean! That poster really compliments all your figures and that bust. Very Cool!:cool:

It's funny, I was actually not too keen on that poster when it first showed up to promote the movie, but having seen the movie and been on a Rambo kick the last couple months, it's actually my favorite graphic of all the Rambo marketing materials, I think it best embodies the character, even the old First Blood poster didn't quite capture who Rambo is, but this one does, the somber loner, yet weapon in hand and lethal in a split second.

Now I just need a Hot Toys RAMBO figure to complete the lineup.

Great stuff! Where's the 1:1 Terminator bust? Can't wait for you to post more pics...

For anyone that missed the thread about it, this is what's setup in my office cubicle.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back