MaulFan's Display

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HELLO MAULFAN !!!!!!!! first congratulate for your photos and your office !!! nice , the diorama of obi and ani is high as a 12 " ???? :chew:maul

HELLO MAULFAN !!!!!!!! first congratulate for your photos and your office !!! nice , the diorama of obi and ani is high as a 12 " ???? :chew:maul

Give or take, Obi-Wan's about 8-9" tall and the base at it's peak where he's standing is about 6-7" high so it's about 14-15" tall at it's highest point and about the same for depth and width.

thank you for the data , i love the desktop and as this diagrammed , thanks again man !!:maul:maul

have all reason maulfan, i am thinking a lot , the problem is the space in my display , but i think i can fix it !!!!!!!!!!! i need more photos of the maul medi crossed arms , please !!!!!! i have a collection of your photos !!!!!!!!!:maul:maul:maul

A few new additions to my desk at work.

2.jpg

Wow, the lighting in your pics is superb. Do you use a tripod? And I really like your themed displays! A very nice clean look!

thats nice maulfan

wish i could display my sideshow at work, But if its not nailed down it will go missing :horror and id probaly cry :lol

thats the UK for ya there sadly. :rotfl
No matter where you are if you leave something alone for 5 minutes and come back its gone. :rolleyes:

I remember when I had some of my old mcfarlane figures at my dads and these other guys used to come past and go..

" nerd " :lol

Some people just don't understand this hobby , hopefully your work buddies are different !.

I remember when I had some of my old mcfarlane figures at my dads and these other guys used to come past and go..

" nerd " :lol

Some people just don't understand this hobby , hopefully your work buddies are different !.
lol.. my boss was totally cool about it. back in the day i had the Master Replicas mini sabers on my desk and my boss would always come in a check them out then we'd end up talking about Battlefront or something else Star Wars related.

It's not a collectible persay, but I finally got around to cleansing my shark jaw I bought a year ago and got it hung up, goes well with my JAWS poster replica.

3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back