Mattel WWE Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only Jakks figure i have aside from a few loose Rocky figures, is Series 1 Ultimate Warrior MOC.

41GFXKVQGBL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

The only Jakks figure i have aside from a few loose Rocky figures, is Series 1 Ultimate Warrior MOC.

41GFXKVQGBL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Warrior was one of the few Legends not to get completely shafted by Jakks largely because he actually had a physique that resembled their body molds but that figure is still inaccurate....he never wore elbow pads and the Warrior logos on the knee pads and the rear of the trunks had eyes on them.

Considering the detail on the WM 7 Warrior that Mattel are releasing in their Defining Moments series I expect their version of the WM 6 attire to be pretty much perfect.

Nice. I would love to see some pics of your collection. Also, which winged eagle do you have? There are so many versions I am not sure. I need to do a bit more research on that one.

Here is one of my replica belt displays. I'm one belt shy of completing another Detolf (leaning towards the classic Intercontinental and moving the Big Gold to the other Detolf). My winged eagle is displayed on top:

003-1.jpg

Here is one of my replica belt displays. I'm one belt shy of completing another Detolf (leaning towards the classic Intercontinental and moving the Big Gold to the other Detolf). My winged eagle is displayed on top:

003-1.jpg

That is a spectacular display...What series are they?
Are they Master series, ultra deluxe, etc?

I have used ringside collectibles and I have no complaints...

Ringside is the nr.1 retailer of these Wrestling figures,Jakks and Ringside are VERY close,i used to collect The old Jakks Legends line many years agoo followed by the Rocky Jakks figures which i still have off course.the official www.wrestlingfigs.com forum was started by Ringside as well which is the most popular Wrestlingfigure forum today as far as i know.
I have many years experience with Ringside so id say they are the most popular site to order new wrestling figures from.

They did seem pretty legit, thanks.

003-1.jpg

That is one good looking display,i had the Winged Eagle belt myself a few years agoo signed by Shawn Michaels,and another one signed by both Bret Hart and Shawn.Both are sold but i strongly regret selling the Shawn solo signed belt,that was a keeper for life but i was so hooked on the feeling getting rid of all my wrestling stuff so i was thinking like an ass and sold it.
Would love to get it back.

Have you seen the Handmade Belts by Reggie Parks?Expensive but if you're a fan enough it is definitely worth it i would believe,ive paid up more than that price to get my hands on the Rambo handmade knives.

https://wrestlingsuperstore.com/wwemasterserieswingedeagleheavyweightreplicabelt.aspx

Hey Balsquat.

Just be careful about extra UPS charges when you order from Ringside. Just last month I placed 2 separate orders and those greedy UPS pricks ended up charging me an extra $21.95 for each shipment. Plus if you're not home to pay, they won't leave the package.

I think that Ringside is a great site - in fact I was really happy that on the shipping papers they put that each package was a value of $20. The problem is that when the package comes into Canada, it gets charged $2 and change for HST. UPS has to pay that for you, and you have to pay at $17+ "brokerage" fee. It's complete highway robbery and it's too bad because I would have really liked to buy some more items.

Anyone else here from Canada know of any Canadian websites that sell Mattel or Jakks figures? I know finding this stuff in the stores is tough - the Toysrus by me has only crap figures which is too bad since I think there is a sale this week.

I'm really surprised none of you wwe fans wanted to get in on the Ric Flair 1/6 commission!

I've never really liked him that much, his promos in the 80's were funny but most of his matches were boring and I think he's very overrated.

As for Ringside Collectibles I think they're probably decent for US/Canadian collectors but I live in the UK and the one time I started to place an order I found that the international shipping was way more than I wanted to pay so I didn't go through with it.

I also think the way wrestlingfigs.com is run is a bit questionable. Any talk of buying figures from other sources than Ringside is frowned upon and even enough to get a person banned.......not that it's happened to me but the whole idea of banning someone just for talking about getting figures cheap off ebay from Asia is a bit ridiculous.

There's a site called wrestlingworld.co.uk that imports all the Mattel figures and I get most of my figures from them.

When TRU.com in the US had a sale a few weeks back I also got a buddy to get a couple of figures for me as even with shipping they worked out cheaper than 1 would cost me from the import store.

I got Legends series 3 Mr Perfect this morning and he's..............perfect :)

Love Curt Henning. He was one of my favorites:
I also really enjoyed his entrance music. He would make a great entrance greats figure.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/8mBjbI6CARo?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/8mBjbI6CARo?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I've never really liked him that much, his promos in the 80's were funny but most of his matches were boring and I think he's very overrated.

As for Ringside Collectibles I think they're probably decent for US/Canadian collectors but I live in the UK and the one time I started to place an order I found that the international shipping was way more than I wanted to pay so I didn't go through with it.

I also think the way wrestlingfigs.com is run is a bit questionable. Any talk of buying figures from other sources than Ringside is frowned upon and even enough to get a person banned.......not that it's happened to me but the whole idea of banning someone just for talking about getting figures cheap off ebay from Asia is a bit ridiculous.

There's a site called wrestlingworld.co.uk that imports all the Mattel figures and I get most of my figures from them.

When TRU.com in the US had a sale a few weeks back I also got a buddy to get a couple of figures for me as even with shipping they worked out cheaper than 1 would cost me from the import store.

I got Legends series 3 Mr Perfect this morning and he's..............perfect :)

Last edited:
Yes, ordering allot at once is the only way to do it an not get killed on shipping.

I have gotten pretty decent at avoiding duties and fees. It just takes extra effort in finding a dealer who is willing to help you out by declaring at a lower value.

The nice things about these figs is that I don't care if the package gets bent, since I am opening them anyways. They are also pretty secure in the package, so I can't see them getting damaged on the way over.

Hey Balsquat.

Just be careful about extra UPS charges when you order from Ringside. Just last month I placed 2 separate orders and those greedy UPS pricks ended up charging me an extra $21.95 for each shipment. Plus if you're not home to pay, they won't leave the package.

I think that Ringside is a great site - in fact I was really happy that on the shipping papers they put that each package was a value of $20. The problem is that when the package comes into Canada, it gets charged $2 and change for HST. UPS has to pay that for you, and you have to pay at $17+ "brokerage" fee. It's complete highway robbery and it's too bad because I would have really liked to buy some more items.

Anyone else here from Canada know of any Canadian websites that sell Mattel or Jakks figures? I know finding this stuff in the stores is tough - the Toysrus by me has only crap figures which is too bad since I think there is a sale this week.

That is one good looking display,i had the Winged Eagle belt myself a few years agoo signed by Shawn Michaels,and another one signed by both Bret Hart and Shawn.Both are sold but i strongly regret selling the Shawn solo signed belt,that was a keeper for life but i was so hooked on the feeling getting rid of all my wrestling stuff so i was thinking like an ass and sold it.
Would love to get it back.

Have you seen the Handmade Belts by Reggie Parks?Expensive but if you're a fan enough it is definitely worth it i would believe,ive paid up more than that price to get my hands on the Rambo handmade knives.

https://wrestlingsuperstore.com/wwemasterserieswingedeagleheavyweightreplicabelt.aspx

I've seen those belts from Reggie. I was actually looking into getting one done from his buddy, Dave Milican. He can do a Classic Intercontinental Belt for me (lead time can be anywhere from 10 months to 2 years). It would be an exact replica, but the WWE charges an extra $1000 for their logo on the belt. He has his own logos that he can create and the belt would be almost $1500 less. Figure $1200 vs $2600 of what Reggie charges. Another alternative is to get a Master Series Classic Intercontinental Belt from wrestlingsuperstore.com. They marked down those belts to $750.

Here's a link to Millicans site with info on ordering:
https://www.davemillicanbelts.com/faqs.htm

Last edited:
That is a spectacular display...What series are they?
Are they Master series, ultra deluxe, etc?

Thanks Balsquat. They are all regular Adult Replica Belts. Wish my camera was a little better. They look much better in person on display.

I'm really surprised none of you wwe fans wanted to get in on the Ric Flair 1/6 commission!

I like Flair, but not enough to make a 1/6 figure out of it. Been finding myself getting out of Hot Toys after splurging earlier in the year...so 1/6th figures have taken a back seat to other things.

Balsquat,
Good call on the Entrance Greats Mr Perfect idea, I think one of the other things about wrestling of the 80's-90's was that the entrance music was so distinctive for just about everyone...........you only had to hear the intro to know exactly who it was before they even came through the curtain.

Since the end of the Attitude era the entrance music has been another thing that's become more & more generic ( with the obvious exceptions of veterans like Undertaker, Triple H & co ) and it contributes to the feeling that WWE wants a bunch of clones representing them.

Back