Mattel WWE Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The awesomeness starts at around 1:50 into the video. :yess:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/UrEdFt7qa9Q&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/UrEdFt7qa9Q&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

I like the bit where says "it looks just like me...............back then" :)

I'll probably try to hold out for a wrestlemania 3-5 era Savage, but this one is pretty hard to resist.

I just finished watching the Mattel Q&A, whoa the Miz is just such a *********. Seriously, the guy thinks he's the Rock and he's just a lame hack. I really miss old school wrestling, thankfully we'll have some Legends figures to remind us of the good ol days

I seriously had no idea that there was a legends series of these figures and they looked this awesome.
Does anybody know of any resources i can use to track the legends series figures. I love how they come with bases and the sculpts are damn good.....

Check out this video from about 2:04 -3:00.
I am in shock!!
The rockers, bushwackers, Demolition, Hacksaw!

Even old school Undertaker!

I may sell my Elder Pred to get these. Anybody currently collect these? Any pics?

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/P7EJ3_uq8T8?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/P7EJ3_uq8T8?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Last edited:
I seriously had no idea that there was a legends series of these figures and they looked this awesome.
Does anybody know of any resources i can use to track the legends series figures. I love how they come with bases and the sculpts are damn good.....

Check out this video from about 2:04 -3:00.
I am in shock!!
The rockers, bushwackers, Demolition, Hacksaw!

Even old school Undertaker!

I may sell my Elder Pred to get these. Anybody currently collect these? Any pics?

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/P7EJ3_uq8T8?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/P7EJ3_uq8T8?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Nice vid! Yeah, I have collected quite a few. As far as Legends, I have Sheik, Rude, & Austin plus an Entrance Greats Jericho (from his WWF debut). Mattel is doing a terrific job on the line. The Bushwackers, Piper/Orton, & Sheik/Volkoff 2 packs are already out as TRU exclusives. Entrance Greats Million $ Man, Jericho, and Piper are out. Supposedly certain TRU's have just started receiving the new Entrance Greats with The Rock and Undertaker, so be on the lookout.

I've just started collecting them. I've fought it for a good while, since I collect a lot of 1/6 figures, particularly Hot Toys figures, and they can be quite expensive.

I was a huge wrestling fan during the 80s-90s, and I'm loving the articulation on the elites, and am particularly enjoying the Legends line. I miss the good old days of wrestling, and these are just wonderful. :)

When I was younger, I always wanted wrestlers with GI Joe style articulation, but the road from there to here sure was a bumpy one.

I had the old LJN rubber figures as a child. Hated that they weren't posable. Ugh.

Bought the Galoob figures, even though some of them were ridiculous. How anyone could think it's a good idea to sell an "action figure" with both legs molded together is beyond me. Again, I dreamed of more articulation, and more realistic proportions.

Jakks got the line, and had the bonecrushers which promised "hidden articulation." Turns out the hidden articulation meant the same thing to them as non-existant. Then Jakks started making the more articulated figures, but you could never quite get the legs to move. What good is a wrestling figure that can't even assume a seated position? I WANTED to give Jakks my money, but couldn't stand the lack of scale for the most part, and the identical bodies on everyone.

Finally, Mattel came along and gave me what I've always wanted... right as I started buying $150+ figures. hahaha! I would always look longingly at them in the toy aisle, but never would buy. Then I decided to buy just one or two every week as funds permit. That way, it's not getting out of hand. In my opinion, Mattel is doing everything right with these: multiple body types, reasonably accurate scale, excellent articulation.

It only took 30 years, but we're finally here. Now get Big John Studd and Andre the Giant on the shelf. :)

Andre was announced to be packed in when they release the Legends elite scale ring.

I still haven't bit on any. I swore after Jakks I was done with wrestling, but with the previews for the new series coming it's getting harder. I'll probably end up joining in late in the game so I can pay a premium on the early series I've missed.:lol

I am so glad to hear some of the 80's and 90's wrestling fans are supporting this line and feel the same was as I do. I have not really stepped foot into a toys-r-us in over 2 years (since I started on high end collectibles). I actually just got back from an old school toy run! Haven't done this in ages as well, since this hobby is 90% by mail for me. I am happy to report that my search today was a success.

Today's pick-up:

PICT0088.jpg

I know this is not high end, but it still ended up costing me $60 after taxes! I will only be picking up my favorites, which there seem to be allot of... :)

I can't wait to rip into these guys!

I will also try and pick-up a winged-eagle replica belt, which I have been putting off buying for too long now.

I hope this series goes on for awhile. Tons of great characters out already with more to come. Is it it wrong to want to sit and play with these?
:)

I am so glad to hear some of the 80's and 90's wrestling fans are supporting this line and feel the same was as I do. I have not really stepped foot into a toys-r-us in over 2 years (since I started on high end collectibles). I actually just got back from an old school toy run! Haven't done this in ages as well, since this hobby is 90% by mail for me. I am happy to report that my search today was a success.

Today's pick-up:

PICT0088.jpg

I know this is not high end, but it still ended up costing me $60 after taxes! I will only be picking up my favorites, which there seem to be allot of... :)

I can't wait to rip into these guys!

I will also try and pick-up a winged-eagle replica belt, which I have been putting off buying for too long now.

I hope this series goes on for awhile. Tons of great characters out already with more to come. Is it it wrong to want to sit and play with these?
:)

Nice pickups Balsquat! Regardless of being high end of not, Mattel has done a tremendous job on the line and it's still very early in their license. the Legends line is where it's at. Hoping to add a Million Dollar Man fig sooner rather than later. The Legends 3 Assortment is what is truly going to bring collectors into the line.

I love replica belts btw! They look incredible in a Detolf. I own the winged eagle and hope to get the Classic IC belt sooner or later (it was always my favorite growing up). I own a total of 7 replicas (including 2 which are on the way as I type this---the WWE RAW and Smackdown Tag Belts which were marked down to $175 each on WWEShop.com). Always wanted to get an authentic belt, but it's a 2 year wait with Dave Milican or Reggie Parks and cost over $1300. The closest to the real thing right now is the Figs Inc Master Series Replicas, but they cost up to $750.

Here's another vid from Ringside Fest Showcasing Mattel's upcoming product:
<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/ry342hPAULM&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/ry342hPAULM&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

Why did you have to do that man? WrestleMania IV Savage? I'm in now.

Just bought series 2, and the DiBiase entrance great from Amazon. Damn, I'm weak.:ohbfrank:

Mattel have done a great job with the line so far.I am only interested in Classic Shawn Michaels and the WM 25 attire,plus ill consider any Macho Man they are making.
I currently own the WM 12 Entrance Great Shawn Michaels,no plans on collecting big with Wrestling figures.

Nice. I would love to see some pics of your collection. Also, which winged eagle do you have? There are so many versions I am not sure. I need to do a bit more research on that one.

Nice pickups Balsquat! Regardless of being high end of not, Mattel has done a tremendous job on the line and it's still very early in their license. the Legends line is where it's at. Hoping to add a Million Dollar Man fig sooner rather than later. The Legends 3 Assortment is what is truly going to bring collectors into the line.

I love replica belts btw! They look incredible in a Detolf. I own the winged eagle and hope to get the Classic IC belt sooner or later (it was always my favorite growing up). I own a total of 7 replicas (including 2 Hwhich are on the way as I type this---the WWE RAW and Smackdown Tag Belts which were marked down to $175 each on WWEShop.com). Always wanted to get an authentic belt, but it's a 2 year wait with Dave Milican or Reggie Parks and cost over $1300. The closest to the real thing right now is the Figs Inc Master Series Replicas, but they cost up to $750.

Last edited:
awesome!
Don't feel bad about being weak. I found out about these figures less then 24 hours ago and now I have 3
Why did you have to do that man? WrestleMania IV Savage? I'm in now.

Just bought series 2, and the DiBiase entrance great from Amazon. Damn, I'm weak.:ohbfrank:

Back