Mattel WWE Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've seen those belts from Reggie. I was actually looking into getting one done from his buddy, Dave Milican. He can do a Classic Intercontinental Belt for me (lead time can be anywhere from 10 months to 2 years). It would be an exact replica, but the WWE charges an extra $1000 for their logo on the belt. He has his own logos that he can create and the belt would be almost $1500 less. Figure $1200 vs $2600 of what Reggie charges. Another alternative is to get a Master Series Classic Intercontinental Belt from wrestlingsuperstore.com. They marked down those belts to $750.

Here's a link to Millicans site with info on ordering:
https://www.davemillicanbelts.com/faqs.htm

Yes i remember those belts were also offered without the WWE Logo,alot cheaper indeed but what's the point if it's not a 100% accurate?

Good day to you, bros.. Last weekend, I watched a lot of Wrestling documentaries which I borrowed from my colleague at work. Needless to say, my interest has piqued again for Wrestling. :)

I've back-read this forum, as I want to purchase some figures as well. I'm more interested in getting the Legends, and may want to start on Mattel WWE Figures if they finally release the character I'm waiting for. :D

Can anybody recommend a site other than Ringside Collectibles and eBay, where I can get past-released Wrestling figures?
Also, when I searched for '12" Wrestling', I found a good line called 'Ringside Rebels', which feature 1/6-scale wrestlers. Does anybody have info if these figures are still obtainable? :(

Thanks in advance for your feedback. :duff

Last edited:
Good day to you, bros.. Last weekend, I watched a lot of Wrestling documentaries which I borrowed from my colleague at work. Needless to say, my interest has piqued again for Wrestling. :)

I've back-read this forum, as I want to purchase some figures as well. I'm more interested in getting the Legends, and may want to start on Mattel WWE Figures if they finally release the character I'm waiting for. :D

Can anybody recommend a site other than Ringside Collectibles and eBay, where I can get past-released Wrestling figures?
Also, when I searched for '12" Wrestling', I found a good line called 'Ringside Rebels', which feature 1/6-scale wrestlers. Does anybody have info if these figures are still obtainable? :(

Thanks in advance for your feedback. :duff

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=JAK11952&mode=retail

Yes i remember those belts were also offered without the WWE Logo,alot cheaper indeed but what's the point if it's not a 100% accurate?

It's by far the closest that you can get to an actual WWF IC Belt without spending an additional $1500 simply for a logo. It's an actual handtooled belt. Same weight, same size, etc from the legit belt maker. I'd rather have a different logo (like a WW) and save the $1500 than worry about a logo. It's the only difference between both belts.

Notice your the only downer in this thread?
Don't you belong in the AVP thread, hyping up your figures, so you can pay triple in the aftermarket... wait.... sounds more like your the retard.

I'm a not a dower, just defending the current product, which I Really shouldn't have to because this is a WWE Mattel thread not a current WWE general talk thread. I know/like Wrestling more then AVP so I belong in this thread more then you do, I also have about 35 WWE mattel figures, so in the words of DX, Suck it!

perhaps we are just misunderstanding eachother.
I see no problem discussing the figures or wwe wrestling in general in this thread. I also respect the fact that there are fans of both current and old school. I am especially interested in hearing why people love or loath wwe and what it has become. That being said I also think all newbmattel figures are exceptional, whether legends or basic. Please don't say anythingthat negates people from sharing their opinons and u can say anything u want.
I'm a not a dower, just defending the current product, which I Really shouldn't have to because this is a WWE Mattel thread not a current WWE general talk thread. I know/like Wrestling more then AVP so I belong in this thread more then you do, I also have about 35 WWE mattel figures, so in the words of DX, Suck it!

Question:

I noticed legends series 3 is still listed as a pre-order at BBTS.
Has anybody seen series 3 at Toys r us yet?

If not, when are they supposed to be released?

Question:

I noticed legends series 3 is still listed as a pre-order at BBTS.
Has anybody seen series 3 at Toys r us yet?

If not, when are they supposed to be released?

I saw a few of them at Toys R Us last week. British Bulldog, Mr. Perfect, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, and The Rock were there.

All i know is at my local TRU stores they have loads of the Rey Mysterio figure set and Series 2, i guess i missed Series 1.

It seems to me, now i am not 100% sure but, Zellers looks like they get these Legends figures in earlier then TRU and they are cheaper there as well.

It seems to me, now i am not 100% sure but, Zellers looks like they get these Legends figures in earlier then TRU and they are cheaper there as well.

I will keep any eye out at Zellers then.

I actually saw the full series two figures (minus kamali) at Silver Snail this weekend for $11.99 each. I could not believe I saw competitive prices at the snail. I wish I had waited a few days as I bought mine for $18 :(

I only have the SDCC Ministry Undertaker and series 2 Jake the Snake Roberts so far. I'm trying to be selective with this series, but it's pretty tough. Series 3 has quite a few that I really want.

I'm trying to only get figs with the chase belts as it keeps my collection from getting unwieldy. However, I'm about 99% ready to jump into legends withnthe new series!

I only have the SDCC Ministry Undertaker and series 2 Jake the Snake Roberts so far. I'm trying to be selective with this series, but it's pretty tough. Series 3 has quite a few that I really want.

I know the feeling. Everybody is a must buy for me from Series 3 and 4 except for Mr. Wonderful, Pillman and George the Animal.

They have made some great choices thus far in the series.

I hope we get a Koko B. Ware figure:yess:

Newest series I have seen is series 6 for basic, series 3 for entrance (rock/taker) and series 2 legends.

A little annoyed that I was unable to find the entrance greatest Jericho though, no stores in my area got him in. I hope they release the older Jericho with the elite body and better long hair headsculpt.

Its been awhile since I last bought a figure, but there haven't really been anything thatI wanted, think the last I got was elite Morrison.

What's the US retail price for the Legends 2-packs?

As I've mentioned before Mattel haven't made any of the Legends or Entrance Greats officially available in Europe and as the shop I usually get my imports from hasn't got any of the 2-packs I'm thinking of asking a buddy to pick up a Sheik/Volkoff set for me.

Back