Mattel WWE Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's the US retail price for the Legends 2-packs?

As I've mentioned before Mattel haven't made any of the Legends or Entrance Greats officially available in Europe and as the shop I usually get my imports from hasn't got any of the 2-packs I'm thinking of asking a buddy to pick up a Sheik/Volkoff set for me.

$29.99 USD.

$29.99 USD.

Thanks for the info :)

According to xe.com that would make it just over £18.50 which is round about what I usually have to pay for a single carded Legends release.

EDIT
I've just discovered TRU.com have another sale on and the 2-packs are down to $22.49 each so I'm gonna see if my buddy can get me the Bushwhackers and the Iron Sheik & Nikolai Volkoff :rock

Any orders over $30 also get a free Basic series Shawn Michaels in WM 26 attire which I can use as trade fodder as I only really collect the Elites.

Last edited:
Can somebody who owns the adult replica of the Classic Intercontinental belt let me know if they think it is worth $180-$200.
I found one locally, displayed and in mint condition, but I am a little concerned the "simulated" leather will be cheap quality. Anybody?

Nitro!
How is the quality of the simulated leather in your opinion?
I have seen all the youtube vids comparing, but I need a freaks perspective :)

Oh no the leather is real nice,well worth the money,me personally like the White Leather version that Shawn Michaels introduced in the early 90's.

Make sure it's like new though,the smell of leather and shiny Fake Gold is so damn nice the first time you pick it out of the box.

When i bought the belts i remember i bought from www.wrestlingsuperstore.com ,great site when it comes to Wrestling replicas.

Oh no the leather is real nice,well worth the money,me personally like the White Leather version that Shawn Michaels introduced in the early 90's.

Make sure it's like new though,the smell of leather and shiny Fake Gold is so damn nice the first time you pick it out of the box.

When i bought the belts i remember i bought from www.wrestlingsuperstore.com ,great site when it comes to Wrestling replicas.

Thanks. I am glad to hear that the simulated leather is such high quality.

The intercontinental one I am looking at is being sold locally.
I already have a Winged Eagle on order as well.

I was not willing to spend huge on the intercontinental. I am thinking $175 local pickup is fair as long as the belt is minty.

Thanks. I am glad to hear that the simulated leather is such high quality.

The intercontinental one I am looking at is being sold locally.
I already have a Winged Eagle on order as well.

I was not willing to spend huge on the intercontinental. I am thinking $175 local pickup is fair as long as the belt is minty.

I'd pick it up for $175. Make sure the belt is mint though. Inspect the plates (for scratching) and the strap for any kind of bubbling or creases. The simulated leather is okay as long as you take care of it. If you ever wanted to upgrade the strap. www.ajsbelts.com does a decent job with releathering for $189. It's more flexible since the synthetic leather belts are stiff (due to layer pf cardboard and the synthetic material itself). Hope it helps and good luck with your new belts! :hi5:

Last edited:

wrestlingsuperstore used to be located here in RI. I got a couple belts over there (WWF Winged Eagle & WCW United States Belt). It was such a great place. I miss having them here where they were driving distance away.

I agree that White IC Belt is gorgeous. The white strap makes the gold plates pop. My least favorite is the yellow strap though. The gold plates and the yellow strap clash...not in a good way. At least not in the same way I remember from when the Ultimate Warrior wore it at Wrestlemania 6.

Last edited:
Thanks. I am glad to hear that the simulated leather is such high quality.QUOTE]

I love my adult replica belts. I'm up to 7 of them. I just got a Smackdown Tag Team replica that I won from ebay. Unfortunately the strap is in a similar condition as the belt in the comparison link I'm providing. So I'm going to have it releathered. If you don't take care of them (just like any other collectible), they can bubble over time. I've had my oldest belts for 5 years with no sign of any of this.

This is exactly what the belts are made out of:
https://www.davemillicanbelts.com/difference.htm

Not posting it to scare you from buying any replica belt, but to educate you on what it's made of and what could happen if the belts aren't taken care of. The deluxe and ultra deluxe belts have real leather like they say (instead of synthetic leather), but they have the same cardboard inner shell that you find in normal replicas. The belts are not floppy like you see on TV and kind of stiff.

I have actually done my research on these belts and already visited all the links that have been posted. I have explored all my options. I may hold off until my winged eagle arrives and decide then on the intercontinental. I think the best bet would be to buy the pro-grade belts flat out if I don't like the synthetic leather. I really don't want to invest in the ultra deluxe or master series belts.

I have actually done my research on these belts and already visited all the links that have been posted. I have explored all my options. I may hold off until my winged eagle arrives and decide then on the intercontinental. I think the best bet would be to buy the pro-grade belts flat out if I don't like the synthetic leather. I really don't want to invest in the ultra deluxe or master series belts.

Thats good idea to hold off until the Winged Eagle arrives. It would give you a better gauge as far as whether or not regular adult replica would make sense in your collection. For the price, adult replicas aren't bad. You can build up a decent sized collection quickly on belts that you have always coveted.

Ultra Deluxe belts weigh in at 11 lbs and have 4mm plates (vs. adult replicas with have 2mm). The Master Series belts are ripoffs...especially for the full price that they are asking. wrestlingsuperstore had a special last month where they were half off. It was tempting but the more I looked into it, I was put off that the belts weighed alot less than Ultra Deluxe belts. If you've ever held a real belt. They have some decent weight to them (between 10-12 lbs).

Has anybody gotten their hands on an Entrance Great Chris Jericho? I think that's probably the best WWE Mattel figure released to date.

I think the Entrance Greats of WWE Legends have so far been hit & miss. Piper & Jericho are OK & The Rock is adequate but HBK, Ted Dibiase and Undertaker are killed by their crappy fabric clothing and the Basic style articulation is also off putting.

I'm looking forward to their replacement line much more,

Defining Moments Series 1
"Macho Man" Randy Savage ( Wrestlemania VII )
Shawn Michaels ( Wrestlemania 25 )

Defining Moments Series 2
Ultimate Warrior ( Wrestlemania VII )
The Rock ( Based on the "This is Your Life" segment on RAW. )

The figures of Warrior & Savage look like they'll smoke every single wrestling figure Jakks have ever made and the other 2 aren't bad either.

I think the Entrance Greats of WWE Legends have so far been hit & miss. Piper & Jericho are OK & The Rock is adequate but HBK, Ted Dibiase and Undertaker are killed by their crappy fabric clothing and the Basic style articulation is also off putting.

I'm looking forward to their replacement line much more,

Defining Moments Series 1
"Macho Man" Randy Savage ( Wrestlemania VII )
Shawn Michaels ( Wrestlemania 25 )

Defining Moments Series 2
Ultimate Warrior ( Wrestlemania VII )
The Rock ( Based on the "This is Your Life" segment on RAW. )

The figures of Warrior & Savage look like they'll smoke every single wrestling figure Jakks have ever made and the other 2 aren't bad either.

Entrance greats has been a decent line. I'm sure in the early going, the company is going to have it's share of hiccups. I think the Million Dollar Man & Undertaker Entrance Greats are nice figs btw. To me, it doesn't matter whether the fig has basic or elite articulation. I'm just happy that everything is in scale and can be displayed regardless of what kind of articulation they have. The only figs I have been disappointed in the line are the Piper from the TRU exclusive 2 pack and Elite Series 1 Edge and Taker because of their jackets (limits any type of articulation). Mattels figs are miles better than anything Jakks had released.

wwestore.com is having a sale of 20% off all orders over $100.INCLUDING BELTS

I would love to pick up a spinner belt (It would be under $300 after shipping). This is a belt I would like to buy brand new, since there are allot of things that could get broken on this one. But I am not sure If I would prefer the pro-grade. I would need to order soon to get it in time for Survivor series......Do you have the Spinner Nitro? If so, how is the quality? Does WWE have allot of big sales like this?

wwestore.com is having a sale of 20% off all orders over $100.INCLUDING BELTS

I would love to pick up a spinner belt (It would be under $300 after shipping). This is a belt I would like to buy brand new, since there are allot of things that could get broken on this one. But I am not sure If I would prefer the pro-grade. I would need to order soon to get it in time for Survivor series......Do you have the Spinner Nitro? If so, how is the quality? Does WWE have allot of big sales like this?

Yeah. I saw the sale yesterday through their email list. They had a better deal last week. That deal had 10% all belts (where discounts were shown) plus an additional 20% code. Came so so close to picking up the Million Dollar Belt. It was marked down to $359.99 (plus you take an additional 20% off with code). I did score a Raw Tag Team Belt for $175 (before they sold out of them) the week prior. Problem was that I missed the limited 20% code by a week.

I've seen the Spinner Belt. I was never a huge fan of the belt and the World Spinner doesn't lock up like the US Spinner used to (although the US Spinner used to clang because a magnet). The Spinner Belt has some heft to it (7.5 pounds) and the plates are really thick and well done. You are still going to get the same strap, but if you have it as a display piece where it never gets touched, you should be good. It's a nice belt for what it is...although a little pricey and be careful with the stones. They can fall out if the belt is handled too much. It should come with replacement stones and make sure you have epoxy handy in case you need to glue them back in.

I saw Entrance Greats Undertaker at Toys R Us today and had to pick him up. I will say that I prefer the elite articulation that SDCC Undertaker and the Classic line have, but it's still an awesome figure anyhow. I love how it plays a longer clip of the entrance theme when you flip the switch on the bottom of the stand.

I saw Entrance Greats Undertaker at Toys R Us today and had to pick him up. I will say that I prefer the elite articulation that SDCC Undertaker and the Classic line have, but it's still an awesome figure anyhow. I love how it plays a longer clip of the entrance theme when you flip the switch on the bottom of the stand.

I noticed that too after opening my Million Dollan Man Entrance Great. Winded up opening the Jericho too because of it. Love the longer clip of entrance music that they play. I need to pick up Piper and The Rock next.

Did anybody catch old skool Monday Night Raw?
I thought it was great and I am really looking forward to survivor series this sunday.

On another note, they had a one day sale on old skool apparel at the WWE shop and I was able to pick up the Old Skool intercontinental championchip replica belt for $180 shipped international! (47% off)

I was going to hold off on buying belts, but the deal was too good!

Highlight: start watching near 5:40 :)
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/I4heomMYvbY?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/I4heomMYvbY?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Back