Mattel WWE Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One has already been done. It has only been seen in a small image when the Defining Moments figure was unveiled last year but the hairline looks a lot more accurate and the expression was more "Savage".

teemu,
Don't get your hopes up for Elizabeth. Her family blame the wrestling industry for her developing the drug habit that killed her so there's little chance they'll agree to a figure.

Legends Papa Shango will be a cool addition, all those tattoos and the facepaint should look awesome with Mattel's attention to detail.

She is eligible to be made...they are taking votes for her here below and she wouldnt be on the list if they couldnt do her.Things change constantly when it comes to signings

https://www.mattycollector.com/store/matty/ContentTheme/pbPage.WWE_Poll

you can vote for 5 figures- now go vote!!

I voted for the 3 Horsemen on the list, Doink, and One Man Gang :yess:

Obviously Million $ Man, JYD, Tito, and some others are gonna get made anyway. AA and Tully are also very likely IMO.

She is eligible to be made...they are taking votes for her here below and she wouldnt be on the list if they couldnt do her.Things change constantly when it comes to signings

https://www.mattycollector.com/store/matty/ContentTheme/pbPage.WWE_Poll

you can vote for 5 figures- now go vote!!

That's great news! Having figures of Savage without Elizabeth to display with him just isn't quite right somehow.

EDIT
I voted for Elizabeth, DDP, King Kong Bundy, Demolition Crush and Magnum TA.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Finally! The excellence of execution! This was my favorite outfit of his too. This year's SDCC has been the best week of toy news ever :yess:

I'm buying 3 of these btw!!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Finally! The excellence of execution! This was my favorite outfit of his too. This year's SDCC has been the best week of toy news ever :yess:

I'm buying 3 of these btw!!!

That figure is a must buy for me. Will look great with my Mattel British Bulldog and Pillman figures. Hopefully Neidhart will be soon to follow.

Might have to get Bulldog & Pillman now.....scratch that I WILL get Bulldog & Pillman 'cos that Bret looks AMAZING!

It'll be so nice to have a figure of the Hitman which doesn't have Scott Steiner's biceps :lol

I voted for Crush, Doink, King Kong Bundy, Million Dollar Man, and Diamond Dallas Page.

I can't wait for that Hitman figure!

I voted for Miss Elizabeth, Farooq, JYD, Tito, and Snuka (disliked their Series 2 version with the long tights and boots...they could've did so much better).

Don't know the rationale of another Million $ Man Fig though. I love my Entrance Greats version, which could be had on the cheap at retail.

Ugh. Jakks. :slap:rotfl:lol

Those days are thankfully over :)

Mattel could do with a couple more body types but the overall detailing, scaling and body proportions are in a whole different league to Jakks.

If Magnum TA is made I expect a perfect recreation of his amazing moustache! :lol

CM Punk is the first non 80's/90's wrestler I've like so far (can't stand Cena, Orton, Batista, Miz), seems like more of a throwback to when wrestling was good (still can't believe the Miz was champ, that guy is a total hack, he just rips off stuff from old stars particularly the Rock).

This storyline is the most interesting wrestling storyline in about 10 years.

CM Punk is the first non 80's/90's wrestler I've like so far (can't stand Cena, Orton, Batista, Miz), seems like more of a throwback to when wrestling was good (still can't believe the Miz was champ, that guy is a total hack, he just rips off stuff from old stars particularly the Rock).

This storyline is the most interesting wrestling storyline in about 10 years.

:lecture:lecture:lecture I couldn't agree more. I find myself following and watching the WWE for the first time in years. Cena bores me beyond belief and that Miz/Mysterio title match just a few minutes ago really sucked.

Target is having a huge clearance sale on WWE figures for $9.95 each. Good ones to like Vader, Warrior, Rock, Piper, Steamboat, Cena, Jericho, Taker and many others.

Does anyone know if there's any way to contact Mattel to suggest a new figure?
I would love to see a Defining Moments Macho Man Randy Savage from WrestleMania V!

Mega Powers Collide!

I don't know the answer to your question, but I suspect there is a link to contact their corporate headquarters on the Matty website.

On another note, I saw recently that they are releasing vintage (late '80s/early '90s) style WWE figures with action features, which I thought was pretty dang cool.

https://www.wwe.com/inside/mattel/gallery/wwe-retro-action-figures-mattel-photos-sdcc#fid-40036967

hQBHSEG.jpg

I was searching for a WWE figures thread. Didn't expect it to be in the statues section. Maybe a mod can move it to general collectibles action figures?

Anyway, I am terribly lost. The new retro line being a Wallmart (store only) exclusive is making these terribly hard to comf by for Europeans. I am looking for a fellow Freak who might bevwilling to help me out and get these figures for me. As a reward I would suggest a 1-year premium membership at SSF board at my cost. :)

Back