Mass Effect 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm trying to go in spoiler free as much as possible, as well. I have decided to not even do the demo...I'm just impatiently waiting until it's release. :lol Sure wish I could take a day or two off to really do some damage when this comes out.

The demo was pretty good, especially the multiplayer... I may break down and order it, but I still need to finish 1 and 2 first! :rotfl Guess I better get on that!

We've got it backwards, synthetic life forms came first before organic life forms

1240265992468.jpg

The demo was pretty good, especially the multiplayer... I may break down and order it, but I still need to finish 1 and 2 first! :rotfl Guess I better get on that!

Lonnie, you need to get on those :tap:tap:tap:tap

In ME2 they say the Reapers are inorganic AND organic. They tried making a Reaper from the Protheans - didn't work...so then they were making the human one.

So I wonder what ancient alien race are the organic material for the Reapers we see now, destroying Earth?

Or maybe they were inorganic at first and realized they were better when combined with organic matter? Hmmmmm....I do hope we find out.

Who is gonna play this game using the Kinect?

Not me. I have a Kinect, but I'm definitely not going to try it the first couple times through...I may eventually...but it seems like it could be more frustrating than anything.

I have Kinect, but I'm playing on PC so...

Anyways, I'm also really excited for the full Multiplayer--I fear though my character from the demo won't carry over to the full game and I'll have to start over. I'm really trying to unlock the Drell Adept class

The Kinect was great for issuing commands to squadmates, but felt gimmicky when performing your own actions (bypassing doors, choosing dialogue options). It didn't feel natural talking to yourself.
At least you don't have to choose to play with or without the Kinect functionality at the start, it seems always active so only use it when you want to.

Back