Action Figure threezero Mass Effect 3 Commander Shepard Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for the bump, but I have a small question.

I see some of you guys have used custom sculpts on this. Everything I have is made for Hot Toys or similar bodies with the necks on the body itself. What would I need to connect one of those neck-less sculpts to a body like this? I see there's lots of adapters around but I'm not sure which kind.

Sorry for the bump, but I have a small question.

I see some of you guys have used custom sculpts on this. Everything I have is made for Hot Toys or similar bodies with the necks on the body itself. What would I need to connect one of those neck-less sculpts to a body like this? I see there's lots of adapters around but I'm not sure which kind.

I think the standard adapter will work fine.
AFM

That's what has me confused. I'm not sure what would be the standard adapter since there seems to be at least 3 kinds.

I know I at least need a sculpted neck, otherwise my Shepard is going to be some kind of floating head freak. But is that all I need? Does that fit on its own, or do I need that and some kind of adapter/joint/etc.?

I have a custom head that I still need to be painted for Shepard and the neck just fits right into the collar on the armor, no problem. That should keep it pretty secure on its own.

Back