Mass Effect 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have Kinect, but I'm playing on PC so...

Anyways, I'm also really excited for the full Multiplayer--I fear though my character from the demo won't carry over to the full game and I'll have to start over. I'm really trying to unlock the Drell Adept class

Yeah, from what I heard progress from the demo won't be carried over into the actual game. :monkey2

Ugh Jack is back...I'm not going to lie, as much as her character was unique and all, I didn't enjoy her attitude. Did she even contribute in the final mission? I'll be looking to remove her from my crew at the first chance I can get! I need loyal teammates, not anarchists!

She's the only one that died in my playthrough of ME2, so I'm all good. :wave

I remember you , me , Ill and a few others all doing Insanity around the same time and talking about some of the crazy scenarios. Good times. :lol :duff

Insanity was just that, but man was it satisfying to complete!

I am STOKED for this game, seems like just last week I was playing the demo at SDCC and here we are just a week away! :rock

This arrived yesterday...:yess:

a8c6a9b4.jpg

Is this book any good? Lots of pics?

Scroll down to the first user review. There is a video of someone turning through all the pages.

[ame="https://www.amazon.com/Art-Mass-Effect-Universe-Various/dp/1595827684/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1330448255&sr=8-1"]https://www.amazon.com/Art-Mass-Effect-Universe-Various/dp/1595827684/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1330448255&sr=8-1[/ame]

Tempting.

The book is terrific, however if you want to be free from anything that may possibly spoil ME3 I'd steer well clear of it, there were a few pictures that show enough content from the third game to make me curse a little.

Damn, 184 pages of mass effect happiness, I'm assuming it contains art from the first game?

Hope I can get one from my local comics store!

Try to play a Vanguard on MP like those dude on youtube but not skill enough, I guess I'll go for the easy way ... Adept :lol:lol:lol

Yeah, from what I heard progress from the demo won't be carried over into the actual game. :monkey2

Darn, still it's lots of fun so it won't be a problem to get back up there.

I'm really glad I got a new gaming mouse with the buttons on the side, since you can't pause during multiplayer to use abilities.

i really want to try this game but not looking forward to playing the first 2 games.

Is this a continuation of the first 2 games or a completely new story, the gameplay trailer looks sick!

i really want to try this game but not looking forward to playing the first 2 games.

Is this a continuation of the first 2 games or a completely new story, the gameplay trailer looks sick!

Oh its definitely a continuation. Choices you make in the first game carry over into the second, and the first and second into the 3rd.

I can't imagine someone first experience with Mass Effect being the 3rd game and being able to understand a thing.

Is this book any good? Lots of pics?

Yup, it's awesome. Tons of artwork and concept stuff. Very cool that it spans all three games as well. You may want to stay away from the ME3 section though.

It appears as though
Spoiler Spoiler:
!! :rock

Amongst other things. :D

The book is terrific, however if you want to be free from anything that may possibly spoil ME3 I'd steer well clear of it, there were a few pictures that show enough content from the third game to make me curse a little.

Yeah, I saw some stuff I wished I hadn't. But oh well, it won't stop me from enjoying the hell out of the game.

Damn, 184 pages of mass effect happiness, I'm assuming it contains art from the first game?

It has artwork from all three Mass Effect games! :yess:

If ME1 and ME2 holds no interest for you, I cant image ME3 will be different. True continuation and all that

I really wanted to do a second play-through before ME3 hits. I shouldn't have put it off for so long, now I'm not sure I have the time. A squad member perished at the end of my original run in ME2.

DAMN.

thanks guys, it's not that they hold no interest just takes a long time to play through those games for me, figured if i can skip to 3 it be better, but looks like that's not a good idea

I really wanted to do a second play-through before ME3 hits. I shouldn't have put it off for so long, now I'm not sure I have the time. A squad member perished at the end of my original run in ME2.

DAMN.

I consider my 'primary' Shep my Vanguard Female version; yet I had forgotten I beat the game before any DLC hit, so only completed all of that with my 'secondary' Soldier male Shep

So, playing all the DLC on my vanguard version - great way to refresh and get ready for part 3.

That, and finishing the latest book.

Yup, it's awesome. Tons of artwork and concept stuff. Very cool that it spans all three games as well. You may want to stay away from the ME3 section though.

It appears as though
Spoiler Spoiler:
!! :rock

Amongst other things. :D

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back