Mass Effect 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you have the ms points or ps cash I would pick up all of the DLC especially the Shadow Broker one it is awesome and the Arrival is not too shabby either.

Dope, I've downloaded the free ones that I have access to; I've only gotten Zaeed, I haven't done the Normandy crash site one, there's another; I think that's the arrival mission as you mentioned.

Lair of the Shadow Broker is a must, one of the best DLC packs for any game.
Overlord is nice and creepy.
Kasumi's Memories is OK, you get a cool SMG. Some nice easter eggs and nods to ME1 (Shepards double-take at the Saren statue is priceless).
Arrival acts as a lead-in to ME3, basically giving Shepard the means to return to Earth.

Hurry up and bring on ME3!

If you have the ms points or ps cash I would pick up all of the DLC especially the Shadow Broker one it is awesome and the Arrival is not too shabby either.

Lair of the Shadow Broker is a must, one of the best DLC packs for any game.
Overlord is nice and creepy.
Kasumi's Memories is OK, you get a cool SMG. Some nice easter eggs and nods to ME1 (Shepards double-take at the Saren statue is priceless).
Arrival acts as a lead-in to ME3, basically giving Shepard the means to return to Earth.

Hurry up and bring on ME3!

Yep, Lair of the Shadow Broker is FANTASTIC and is a must play.

That weapon is weak and a waste of precious heavy ammo. On Insanity, the Nuke is the only way to go as there are a few scenarios where it will save you a ton of hardship. Specifically, certain ridiculous situations on Insanity involving bosses.

I used it and beat the game on Insanity. :dunno Worked great for me...it was challenging..which is what I expected on Insanity.

Last edited:
I remember finally beating it on Insanity and I actually felt like I accomplished something.

I remember you , me , Ill and a few others all doing Insanity around the same time and talking about some of the crazy scenarios. Good times. :lol :duff

I never used the Nuke on Insanity. Just felt kind of cheap to me.

Is anyone running a good preorder deal right now? I'm afraid if I delay, I'll cave into the pressure to pick up a quick copy at Gamestop. Like I did with Skyrim. :slap

Read the IGN review in progress (report) - ala the way they handled Kingdom of Amalur.....guy seems to love it, apart from some PS3 framerate drop issues

Read the IGN review in progress (report) - ala the way they handled Kingdom of Amalur.....guy seems to love it, apart from some PS3 framerate drop issues

Please no one throw any spoilers into this thread, accidental or otherwise. I'm intentionally not reading any reviews for that reason. I want to go into ME 3 completely blind, save for what I've experienced in ME 1 & 2.

Please no one throw any spoilers into this thread, accidental or otherwise. I'm intentionally not reading any reviews for that reason. I want to go into ME 3 completely blind, save for what I've experienced in ME 1 & 2.

Probably best if u don't read any mass effect forums then...

I'm trying to go in spoiler free as much as possible, as well. I have decided to not even do the demo...I'm just impatiently waiting until it's release. :lol Sure wish I could take a day or two off to really do some damage when this comes out.

In case anyone has postponed their preorder, I went with Amazon's deal for ME3. $10 gift card with preorder, plus one day shipping if you pay with a Discover card.

Any of you here read the mass effect comics? Ive been reading quite a few... Very nice...

Great way to occupy me while waiting for march 6.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gx-8Md0AfnM&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Back