Marvel's The Punisher - Netflix series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was ok. Thought it was going to be another 'busting their sealed weapons cache out of the garage floor' cliche.

Awesome teaser. Love it!

In what ****in' way??? :monkey4

Evil answered that for you see above lol

:monkey1

giphy.gif

Last edited:
For me it felt like...

... and I love it. I hope the series it self has this stylized silly sense as well.

whats with the hair

dreamworks-simple-jack-retard-movie-offended-people-so-we-took-site-down.jpg

Just a military haircut, but yeah, I don't really feel like it works. If they wanted it that short, they should have just gone back to the Walking Dead buzz cut. The two different lengths on already short hair just doesn't work with his hair type.

LOL AWESOME:

LOL DOUBLE AWESOME:

Ok reality check time after the abysmal and embarrassing Defenders this show is either going to keep me watching these characters or make me give up on the whole affair, that’s how bad and disappointing Defenders was for me.

Please don’t suck lol

Last edited:
Yeah, it's a pretty good trailer but i'm assuming with the way they're showing flashbacks of his wife and family...that's gotta be a nightmare where his wife gets shot, right? Cause the first thing I thought was "....but they died in a park." XD

LOL AWESOME:

LOL DOUBLE AWESOME:

Ok reality check time after the abysmal and embarrassing Defenders this show is either going to keep me watching these characters or make me give up on the whole affair, that’s how bad and disappointing Defenders was for me.

Please don’t suck lol

Hell of a trailer. Perfect song use. The cuts and edits are perfection. Primo!

Back