Marvel's The Black Panther

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, there was. It is in development hell but supposedly still optioned.

Re: Marvels The Black Panther

Exactly. So upsetting that because the character isnt "default white male" the movie & plot alone is already being typecast as "ghetto" & somehow not worthy of success. Since when did such a title become associated with only a particular racial group?

Im not even of African-American descent but reading some of these comments could most certainly offend. So I ask that some of you guys take caution when discussing this film & its offerings while being respectful of your fellow board members.

:exactly::goodpost::hi5:

The-Rock-psd60820.png

I bet he'll be playing one of these Superheroes soon

Yup, Green Lantern. :lol

seems like every person in here forgot that Will Smith already played a superhero with mixed to bad results.....
john-hancock-15.jpg

wasn't there supposed to be a sequel to that crappy movie?

I don't think a single freak here's forgotten which is why they don't want him anywhere near Black Panther. :lol

Will Smith is better than all of you haterz.

I like him, he is good, but he is not really serious, he is good for comedies and light movies,

( I am AWARE of seven Pounds and I am Legend, Yes, but like I said, he is more known for his jokey performances)

:lol Well, if they don't bring back Hal Jordan, there's always "1000" other earth lanterns to pick from.

5. I know it was sarcasm but ______. ;)

Will Smith can play the new gay Lantern if he wants.

Neil Patrick Harris or don't even ____ing try.

Do NOT rip on K. Stew. She's welcome in these parts. :lecture

I would rip K. Stew in half. I dig women who are kind of a _____. Makes the bedroom far more interesting and fun.

Do you want her to play the new Mary Jane Watson? :lol

They could choose worse. Going from Kirsten Dunst, Kristen Stewart would be like casting Oscar Nominated gold.

I would love if Jason Momoa got the role. He's huge. He would look awesome fighting alongside The Avengers and would fit in nicely with the cast, imo. He's not a bad actor either.

I would love if Jason Momoa got the role. He's huge. He would look awesome fighting alongside The Avengers and would fit in nicely with the cast, imo. He's not a bad actor either.

You want him there because he played the husband of your avatar chick in Game of Thrones :lol. Jk

Completely wasted in The Dark Knight. He could've beat the hell out of Batman. In the storyline (as a high grade/level henchman)...AND in real life :lol

If an aging Hugh jackman can keep coming back as wolverine despite his non-existant martial arts, then Michael Jai White shouldn't be a problem at all.

You do realize that Hugh is only 43 years old.

Back