Marvel's The Black Panther

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Marvels The Black Panther

I'm still hoping for a Namor the Sub-Mariner movie.

I want an Annihilation film with this as the final fight.

Annihilation.jpg

:rock :rock :rock

All this "Hood/Urban/Ghetto" talk is unnecessary.

I dont see most of these posts as purposly being offensive, i think people realize that the movie market and the general consumer market has a habit of making things of african decent or any other market that they can lure into their pockets and cheapening them to make a buck. especially considering the huge potential "cash in" that im sure some exec's see as potential while siting up in their marketing meetings.

Black Panther bores me to tears. Would probably be the only Avengers 2 lead-up movie I would skip.

I dont see most of these posts as purposly being offensive, i think people realize that the movie market and the general consumer market has a habit of making things of african decent or any other market that they can lure into their pockets and cheapening them to make a buck. especially considering the huge potential "cash in" that im sure some exec's see as potential while siting up in their marketing meetings.

We're not being purposely offensive, he's being overly defensive. :exactly:

Personally, I'd be insulted that they'd have to chose a character like Black Panther, and then completely obliterate his origin and essentially dumb every aspect of him down in an effort to cater to an "urban" audience. That's what's insulting.

Well there won't be a problem if they just have him act as his character does in the comics. Get Stringer Bell to play him.

this character is pretty cool. yes so there doing a sequel to the avengers..
i can't see them really changing the characters to add different ones to a sequel
no offense vision , black panther, ultron, dr strange and ant man won't get me to come to see a sequel if they use these characters..it's just a random guess..
they will continue with the core that they had..
you probably could replace hawkeye with black panther..

i can't see them really changing the characters to add different ones to a sequel
no offense vision , black panther, ultron, dr strange and ant man won't get me to come to see a sequel if they use these characters..it's just a random guess..

You have just earned the wrath of the Ween. I envy you not.

too bad Idris Elba was already cast in Thor.

Wasn't that Old Spice guy campaigning for the role? :lol

I would totally be on board if they got Jesse Williams (Grey's Anatomy)
Jesse-Williams-Cosmopolitan.jpg

Jesse-Williams.jpg

I just hope they don't go with Tyrese or 50 cent or something... or Will Smith :lol

:horror:horror:horror:horror:horror:horror

Angry_badger_crop.jpg

Since I've had less than zero interest in this character for my entire laugh I wouldn't mind if they gave this one to Smith. Then he'd most likely be ineligible for any "important" heroes.

I still shudder at the notion that he was briefly considered for the role of Stever Rogers.

Since I've had less than zero interest in this character for my entire laugh I wouldn't mind if they gave this one to Smith. Then he'd most likely be ineligible for any "important" heroes.

You'd want Will Smith in the Avengers sequel? Because that's where this character will wind up.

Back