1/6 Marvel Studios Netflix Shows Figure Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perhaps ratings for each show needs to hit a certain number or other factors similar need to occur before HT starts making figures. I personally doubt it will happen, but never say never.

I'm thinking the shows might need to develop a solid following in Asia before Hot Toys would seriously consider making figures from them. Remember, the US isn't their entire audience.

I think that if this will happen it will be after this season. Both JJ and DD seasons were huge, bigger than anticipated. The promotions and discussions for DD S.2 are blowing up everywhere. If this season is successful then I think there could be a good chance the figures could be made. Now, if the season is a big hit and no figures are made then I don't think we will ever see anything made, at that point I will take it that there is some sort of licensing/contractual issue. Then again, I remember reading recently that the CEO of Marvel that is separate from Disney is still in control of decision making for comic and TV show deals and merchandise and apparently he is a giant ****** bag. Maybe he's the reason behind it.

Coulson was made for Avengers. It was a coincidence that he was on that terrible show when the figure came out. I think it's happening. I would expect a PO Friday the 18th of March, the day Season 2 is released.

Shame they've never really done any TV stuff. A Jon Bernthal Punisher would be an instant buy, and others such as DD and Kilgrave would be very tempting.

I'd not get to invested in the fact they shared a link. They did the same for AoS, Agent Carter, xmen first class stuff....(as well as daredevil when it first was announced, and iron fist and JJ)

Doesn't mean there won't be figures from the show. But them sharing a link has no real impact or importance or significance. It's just good business.

Sadly my thoughts as well but would be awesome if it happened.

I hope we at least get the main four defenders... I don't even care if we have to wait for that series to air to get their "final" looks/outfits

Coulson was made for Avengers. It was a coincidence that he was on that terrible show when the figure came out. I think it's happening. I would expect a PO Friday the 18th of March, the day Season 2 is released.

Not the point. You did they hadn't shared links before (they did. And did so for the pR about the marvel Netflix programs and Carter and shield)

You said forum would remember as evidence. Well there's proof they shared links. For a show. And takes about it other times. Long after the figure was no longer available. They talked about him loosing his hand. They posted pictures from the comic con panels with agent Carter and AoS. Pictures of the actors that play May and Bobbi and Carter.

Them sharing a trailer means nothing. They don't even release all the figures they tease. So a video of a product they have yet to announce the license for...not a lot of stock to be put into that.

And given they had a pre made coulson they could easily have reused and it cost them nothing...the AOS figure very easily could have been made.

Again, not saying they won't make them. But that some random shared link isn't proof of anything.

Can we group all Howards past interviews in one thread somewhere please?I know for a fact he mentioned in a interview a couple of years ago he was thinking about TV Marvel figures but can't find it for the life of me.

As much as i want it to happen, i'm with Motu on this.
Just hope that the Defenders will be in the Avengers infinity, there's a higher chances of getting em.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With Iron Fist finally cast I would love to see both Iron Fist and Luke Cage made as figures. I'd take Daredevil too.

I'm disappointed though that it sounds extremely unlikely that the none of the Netflix or TV characters (especially Daredevil) wont at least have a cameo in Civil War. Not only would I love to see them, even for a second, in these movies to better connect the universe, but their film appearance would make a figure more likely.

Yeah, we probably won't see any of the Netflix heroes appear in any of the movies until Infinity War, if at all. I hope it happens eventually though because I need a Hot Toys Daredevil figure.

I don't mind if they don't appear but I do at least want acknowledgement of their existence. When General Ross talks about how some people see the Avengers as heroes and some prefer the word 'vigilante', I would LOVE if someone just went "we already have that devil or vigilante in Hell's Kitchen" or that something along those lines.

daredevil-punisher.jpg

These 3 would look awesome as Hot Toys figures. If only... :impatient:

So I just jumped in here, but is there any reason why they CAN'T do Netflix/TV characters or is it more of they don't want to?

Back