1/6 Marvel Studios Netflix Shows Figure Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AOS are just SHIELD Agents that don't warrant figures aside from Coulson.

While I agree with this statement so far for the show. I'm really hoping after what's gone on, that the AOS will finally have some actual big name faces to fight. I also hope Graviton will show up again and I think he'd deserve a figure.

Last I heard, there are 6 Marvel projects that will begin shooting in NY for this netflix series so it should be a fun, interesting summer... So far our team has been signed on for Daredevil, but we'll most likely get on some more projects since we're based in that area. Will update!

Last I heard, there are 6 Marvel projects that will begin shooting in NY for this netflix series so it should be a fun, interesting summer... So far our team has been signed on for Daredevil, but we'll most likely get on some more projects since we're based in that area. Will update!

Wait...6? As far as I know, we're only getting Daredevil, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, and Jessica Jones. Jessica Jones is actually what i'm most excited for since she's one of my favorite Avengers.

I'm not 100% sure, that's all on Marvel I guess, but the number we've been hearing has been 6. I didn't even know what they were, only heard 1 was Daredevil just last week, didn't know those other ones you mentioned were the others. I guess time will tell.

Even so. I feel like these characters would be highly requested, especially Daredevil and Iron Fist. I think HT could see huge potential since they are Marvel Studios properties as well.

I would be in for Iron Fist and Daredevil depending on how the costumes looked, who was cast, and how good the actual shows end up being.

I'm most excited for Jessica Jones! I never would have thought I would see her as part of the MCU as she's one of my favorite heroes. Now we just need to get more female heroes in like Captain Marvel, Spider-Woman, She-Hulk, Wasp, and Mockingbird.

I have to admit, i am pumped for this. I hope its better than AOS and PG. Have not been a fan of Marvel TV shows thus far.

Daredevil! Hoping this is better than AOS. I actually liked aos but still need more superhero action for my taste. :)

I know it'll probably never happen but god I would love to see a figure for Daredevil and even Jessica Jones. As casual as she looks, she's one of my favorite Avengers. Top 10, actually. I think she has one of the most interesting origins and story in general. I love how ****ed up she can be. She's like, the girl you wanna date but somewhat don't at the same time but you can't stop thinking about her. I do wonder if we'll get to see her Jewel costume though. I can't wait to see what Luke and Danny look like.

5439aa6fceaf8.jpg

Jessica%2BJones%2Bcuts%2Bstanding.jpg

Can't wait for these Netflix shows to come out. I hope they're successful. Would love to see them come out with some other heroes. I always felt punisher would translate well to a TV style delivery. The potential for a marvel knights series is there as well.

There's a huge possibly we could get HT figures if the defenders show up during Infinity Wars, or possibly even as soon as Civil War. HT would totally milk it, I never would have thought I could get all the New Avengers in HT format, the only one missing seems to be Spiderwoman, hopefully she shows up in full costume at some point too.

--

There's a huge possibly we could get HT figures if the defenders show up during Infinity Wars, or possibly even as soon as Civil War. HT would totally milk it, I never would have thought I could get all the New Avengers in HT format, the only one missing seems to be Spiderwoman, hopefully she shows up in full costume at some point too.

--

Do not get me started on Spider-Woman. My god, if we get Carol AND Jess on screen together. I could die happy. Dude, I never would've thought we could possibly get all the New Avengers in Hot Toys format either. That would really be one sick looking shelf.

Marvel Plans Massive Merchandise Rollout for ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’ | Variety

'A Netflix series not based on a hit film didn’t scare off potential licensing partners, Disney said. Instead, they wanted to pair up with Marvel, given its previous successes on both the big and small screens.

“When we go to partners, they pretty much rely on history as being reflective of the future,” Gitter said.'

To me, this means HT will make a figure.

Back