1/6 Marvel Studios Netflix Shows Figure Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not to be a buzzkill but I've got a bad feeling we aren't seeing DD's red horned costume at ALL in this first season. I really hope I'm wrong.

If I get a view of the costume in the last shot of the last episode believe me I will be happy! I'm just really hoping that this current "ninja" costume isn't dragged out over multiple seasons.

If I get a view of the costume in the last shot of the last episode believe me I will be happy! I'm just really hoping that this current "ninja" costume isn't dragged out over multiple seasons.

Yeah I completely agree with this. I mean, this is just the origins of Daredevil and Kingpin. I don't think the ninja costume will make it past the first season or if it even does, won't make it past the first few episodes of season 2. Steven DeKnight confirmed that the red suit is gonna be in the show, though.

Here's hoping we see a hint of the red costume on the 13th episode and full on reveal when they all come together for the Defenders mini-series.

Pretty sure Hot toys will make a Daredevil figure when he appears in the civil war but not sure about other characters from TV shows...

Added some color and flipped it...
b8a9894aa14fbdee90b32991a1d190ed.jpg

So a figure, maybe? Hopefully? I like it but my only gripe so far is that I wish that the cowl didn't cover the nose. I can't wait to see the full suit tonight!

attachment.php

They wont. They havent even tried getting Flash or Arrow and they are both popular. Hot Toys mostly gets licenses from movies rather than TV shows. Usually movies because of their global exposure bring more profit.

True that but if anything im hoping Matt, Jess, Luke, and Danny all make it into Civil War or Infinity War so they can get figures. Same with Bobbi and Daisy.

Back