1/6 Marvel Studios Netflix Shows Figure Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While I like all the costumes, out of the three different costumes Electra wore, 2 in DD Season 2 and 1 in Defenders, if I only could have one I would prefer the Defenders costume because it reminds me most of the classic comic look. The costume has all the intricacies of the second DD season 2 costume with the colors reversed making it mostly red instead of black, and it has the loin cloth(?) and the red arm and legs wraps; again all a nod to the classic comic look...
latest

While I like all the costumes, out of the three different costumes Electra wore, 2 in DD Season 2 and 1 in Defenders, if I only could have one I would prefer the Defenders costume because it reminds me most of the classic comic look. The costume has all the intricacies of the second DD season 2 costume with the colors reversed making it mostly red instead of black, and it has the loin cloth(?) and the red arm and legs wraps; again all a nod to the classic comic look...
latest

I agree with this....though i'd probably just add a red face mask to it. :)

I just want an Elektra! Surprised that no one is making her yet.

Yea, this does seem like the next logical figure, maybe even over other Defenders (as much as I want them). It's a character from the Daredevil show which seems to have the greatest and broadest appeal of all the shows. It's a loved and known comic character. And, I think the 'ninja' look of the character gives it some broad appeal too. On top of that it would be a figure based on a beautiful actress with a good interpretation of her costume.

Elektra would be the only plausible choice, IMO.

They will probably skip Iron Fist, JJ and Luke since they are all too plain. Esp Iron Fist.

Jessica Jones custom outfit ordered to go with the already purchased head. Until more official figures, the customs make great stand ins.

Got my Jessica ordered, had the head already. I can't wait to get her together with Cage.

is gone for now but via kit on Fb just now-

"pls check again on Monday"- Kit

:)

Presumably OneSixthKit as it's his project/commission.

https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=1266

That's the link, but as there's no gold at the end of the rainbow it means it's no longer available.

Don't know if that's temporary, or whether it was a very small run.

I ordered yesterday evening, and Kit's already provided a tracking number.

is gone for now but via kit on Fb just now-

"pls check again on Monday"- Kit

:)

Wow, that was fast. I ordered mine as soon as I saw it yesterday morning, but I assumed the run would be similar to that of the Vimal Luke Cage (which OSK still has available). Hopefully those that missed out will get another chance next week.

The Bernthal Frank Castle was another product of the same super group, of course: Vimal sculpt; Eleven paint; Ganghood body and outfit.

It's great that Kit is able to make these happen since there seems little interest from the bigger companies, and Kit is committed to quality (unlike some of the smaller companies, and also some of the bigger ones... Star Ace, Big Chief, Executive Replicas...)

Yup. He's very friendly as well.

Back